Chapter six

Marcus' Pov
The second they revealed their tattoos I saw two very familiar ones.

They are glitch and the black rose but that means they probably know about us shit how do I do this I am not going to tell Carmen because like it's not my place but do i tell them I know or do I just ignore it and act like nothing ever happened an...

They are glitch and the black rose but that means they probably know about us shit how do I do this I am not going to tell Carmen because like it's not my place but do i tell them I know or do I just ignore it and act like nothing ever happened and I just forget it.

Ughhhhhhhhh. This is why I hate secrets they hurt for example finding out mum abused them that hurt all of us because we never protected them from her.

The things they said to each other hit me hard like Freya calling Link dad and the fact that Link raised the two of them but had to let his mom take the credit for it.

Was mum always like that because I don't really remember what she was like she left when I was two so I have no memory of her all of my brothers have never even really mentioned her I mean she was like a passing comment that's it.

I think our elder brothers were to busy thinking about the fact that both our younger siblings have been abused since well forever and then I think their minds were completely elsewhere on the mafia at the moment because we were trying to dig up something on some people but we were failing so Carmen had decided the previous day to call glitch and black rose for help as they seemed to always get things faster.

Carmen had sent out a message on their advertisement for help he used the mafia account to send the message and he was willing to discuss payment. We had been trying to get anything we could on them for months but they covered their tracks flawlessly.

Given that the two were living with trained mafia men they were bloody good at hiding their secrets from us it was like they didn't exist.

That with mentioning we didn't even know Freya was a person. Link is really good at hiding her from the world and given that link is glitch it means he has some of the most advanced hacking skills in the underground world.

We were all in Carmen's office waiting to see what needed to be done this week when we got a message back from glitch and black rose they would have everything sorted in three days a day longer than normal most likely due to the fact they have to hide their underground abilities from us.