The Favor And Biker Trouble

Here's another chapter guys enjoy!!
Warning mature content ahead.

Song:
Mistake

Visual Kei Band:
Pentagon
============================================================================

I woke up the next morning from an erotic dream of Eric of him having sex with me in many positions as possible even him having anal sex with me and I came in my sleep hard might I add, and I was so embarrassed that I woke up like that, so I had to immediately wash the clothes I wore in my washing machine with my other dirty clothes, and take a shower too.
After I groomed myself and got ready for the day, I decided before going to work at five in the evening to go into town and go to a book store and look for some manga and shop for some or any regular books.

So I got in my prius and drove to the local book store that keeps manga in stock in Bon Tempts and parked into a spot, and walked into the store browsing to see if they have any yaoi and they did have some titles that were actually old titles that were used and in good condition.
I bought them quickly realizing some of them were white whales and on sale for like five bucks. The owners didn't even know their worth either!
So yeah I found a treasure here and this is why I go here!
I bought about ten white whales today the only ones here I found. I was so happy.

I then pull my phone from my purse realizing what time it was, it was getting real late cause I was browsing a long time and I would need to get to work. So I would not have time to go home and put my white whale yaoi manga up on my shelf but put them in the back in Sam's office afraid they'd be stolen from my car.
I've done it alot and he's allowed it.
He's protected my manga hauls, and he's such a nice boss to be honest and I like him alot.
I feel he favors me alot and is protective of me.

I get in my black prius and set my phone in my purse as it's hooked to my Bluetooth speakers in my car, and it played Mistake by the visual kei band Pentagon, and I turned up the volume on the steering wheel as I started driving off after I buckled in.
I nodded my head as I drived, and hummed as the sun was going down, and disappearing below the trees, and since I was really far into town and away from Merlotte's I had a ways to drive.
The song played and the singer sang, and the guitars played, and the techno sounds in the song echoed in the prius as I drive, and I tap my fingers to each beat as I drive, and I enjoy the song as I drive, and my paper big sack of white whale yaoi was in my passenger seat enjoying the ride, and I my spirits were at an all time high as I was slightly bouncing in my seat enjoying the song.

It was now dark out as it was 4:57pm just as I pulled into Merlotte's and the song Mistake ended, and started playing Fatima, and the singer whispering what he's singing sexy, and the guitars strumming, then a solo was going on too, and then the singer then sang fully onward, and then the other band members sang along too at times. Then I cut off the engine and the Bluetooth was cut off, and I grab my sack from my book store, and my purse so I can take them in, so I can put them in Sam's office.

I made sure I had everything in order even my car keys, and shut my door to my prius, and then beeped the lock on it, and I sigh and then I sneezed since the dust from me parking here from the driveway got to me, which I covered my arm over my nose and my mouth properly like my mother taught me, and I sneezed loud my natural loud sneezes that scare people which I'm born with.
"Ugh.....man."
I sniffle moving my arm away, then walk into Merlotte's and Sam greeted me smiling at me.

"You went shopping again at the book store buying manga didn't you?"
Sam asked me.

I nod.
"I got some white whales so can I put them in your office with my purse please?"
I ask him giving him a puppy dog eyes look.

Sam rubbed his neck nervously.
"Yeah it's fine."
Sam swallowed hard, seemingly flustered.
Sam guided me to his office and showed me where to put them, and he opened his safe, and he put the sack in it for me.
"I won't forget them for you."
Sam looked to me.