Possession Of Him

Here's the next chapter!
Enjoy guys!

Warning mature content ahead!

===========================================================================

Eight weeks ago Eric was struggling to fight Godric when Kiro ran off, her terrified.
Godric was too aggressive, and shoved Eric into the wall of the farmhouse, and Eric struggled to get Godric's grip off his throat, though his Maker is shorter than him, he still is powerful.

Godric then bites into Eric's throat, and Eric flinched, him in pain as Godric was about to rip Eric's throat out, when an energy blast hits Godric, throwing him off Eric, and Godric groans in pain as Bill walked up with a coffin, and Sookie had her hand up, her firing her fae powers at Godric, her holding tons of silver chains, and Eric with inhuman speed, not caring about if he gets severely burned, grabbed the chains, his skin being burned, smoke coming off his hands, skin melting, and he grabbed ahold of Godric, and began wrapping him up in silver at inhuman speed, making Godric cry in pain and shout.
"I must get her!
He must have her to bed!
And him have her blood!"

"Not on your life Godric.
You don't want this for her and you know it, that freak raping her, that's the commandment he gave you."
Eric says to Godric then shouts at Bill.
"Bring the coffin!"

Bill with inhuman speed brought the dark gray coffin over, and both of them set now a weakened Godric in it, him hissing like crazy.
"I'll kill you all!"
Godric shouts.

"You'll regret saying that Godric.
I know you will."
Eric then closed the coffin, using more chains to wrap it around the coffin then put a padlock on it.
You could hear Godric's muffled yells in the coffin.

"We will bury him.
I have a plot of land we can do so."
Eric says, as Bill and him carry the coffin to a field, with trees around the field and no animals, and the two began digging, and once the hole was over six feet, they then put the coffin in the hole, then they both jump up, and cover it in dirt.

Blood was allover Eric, him looking the worse for the wear, his throat healed though, but it still pains him to put his Maker chained up in a coffin underground.
When he can release Godric after defeating the man who did this to his Maker, the command will fade away, and then they can live peaceful lives with Kiro.

Eric then felt his chest feel Kiro was in danger, but dawn was fast approaching, him feeling something was wrong with her emotionally and Sookie's phone rang.
"Shit!
Kiro is having a meltdown!"
Sookie whispered, and Eric perked up at that, because he could feel Kiro's raging emotions going wild, it felt agonizing, since she drank his blood he can sense these things.

Sookie motioned Bill and Eric to leave.
"Go rest you two, I can handle Kiro now."
Sookie then walked away.

Bill looked to Eric, glaring at Eric.
"This is your fault you know, getting involved with Kiro, and Godric's fault."
Bill zoomed off, and Eric felt guilt riddling him, but Bill was right, and yet still Eric cannot separate himself from Kiro, because he loved the chubby human girl.
So did Godric, but right now Godric is not himself to be near her.
Eric was lucky Godric released him from his hold.
But Godric isn't so lucky.

Eric zoomed to the farmhouse, going to the bedroom he shares with Godric and he had no choice but to rest in dirty clothes.
Until the next night he has to see if she is okay, him feeling her emotions are going wild, knowing she is still having problems like Sookie said on the phone.
Sleeping is a hell of a chore, but Eric slept a little, but to only wake up groggy, and not fully rested, the bleeds starting because he did not get enough rest.

Eric then felt where she was, and it was Jason's house, and arrived there, finding her safe and well, but Jason saying she had stitches, he had to make sure her mouth was alright.
He then told her the truth, that he had to chain up Godric, and put him in a coffin underground, Kiro took the news well, but what she said when he left out of the bathroom shocked him, that she would put Godric and him before herself, which made her too pure of heart, which that old as sin Remus would take advantage of, and Sookie, Bill, and Eric had a plan to chain Remus up, and let him fry like bacon in the sun.
Eric then gave her the most starved goodbye kiss and left.