Stalked At Birth?!

Here's the next chapter enjoy guys!
===============================================

Waking up that morning I find myself sandwiched between Eric and Godric, both of them sleeping beside me, them looking dead but not breathing either, and I sit up, and look at them both, seeing they looked peaceful sleeping.
I get out of bed looking for the bathroom, finding it in this room to the right and did my business, and then came out my hands damp, and soon left the bedroom, going upstairs and to the fridge, grabbing a bottled water, and took several drinks, then cap it, then I look in the freezer finding mozzarella sticks with fish sticks and onion rings.
I find foil in another shelf and olive oil, and a pan on yet another shelf, and I put foil over the long pan, then oiled the foil, then took out mozzarella sticks, and put some on one half side, then opened the onion rings up, and put them on the other side.
Then set the oven up to four hundred degrees, then sat in the living room letting the oven heat up after putting up the bags of leftover onion rings and mozzarella sticks, wrapping them in rubber bands, into the freezer, then I turn on the TV on low, and I realized there was a new shelf in the room with all my movies and anime DVDs, including another shelf with my big manga collection, and my figure collection too.

I noticed paperwork was being filed to change my address by Eric, the papers  sitting on the coffee table with his handwriting, then a deed to my house, which he put a sticky note on it with a question mark.
He probably wondered what he should do with it, and probably will ask me when he gets up.

I sigh as I turn on the TV and the news came on, the weather showed storms coming into where we are, well I think I'm in New Orleans not Bon Tempts.
This house is beautiful though as I walk around, finding a big pool inside, where windows are tinted so much the sun can't come in, there was lounge chairs around the pool, and then in the back by the pool was a hot tub, and then I left that area, to find an office, which had a desk and shelves full of files and papers, and I go into the office, and find a file with my name on it, and I pull it out, seeing me as a child in it, in the hospital, me sick with needles in my head to give me antibiotics, my Mom was laying in a bed next to the incubator, my body naked in the picture too, the baby me showing my couchie, me laying on my chest, my head turned to the side.

How did he get this picture?
Only I know that me and Mom have a copy!
I thought to myself then flip through the file.

I read the file, it saying that Eric visited where I was from, him in a hospital, getting a feeling he should go there, and he glamoured the whole staff that took care of my baby-self when sick, then glamoured my Mom, my deadbeat Dad too, and he visited me, a child who he felt something in his heart for.
And he's been secretly watching me for years, cause I saw him make notes that are by pictures of me as a child growing up and into adulthood, and even notes of Godric joining in on watching over me as I grew up.
I set the file back shocked the two have been watching over me all my life, that they hid it from me.

I felt hurt by this, and I decided to leave, because I feel betrayed and preyed upon, so I got a taxi and left, going to Merlottes, and Sookie was there as I sat in a booth, and she walked up to me.
"Sweetie, I thought you'd be happy back with Eric and Godric?"

I look to her, tears falling down my cheeks, and say.
"They've been stalking me since I was a baby."

Sookie goes wide eyed in shock.
"Really?!"
I nod biting my lip.

"No wonder the two of them were so attached to you, now it makes sense."
Sookie sighs, running her hand through her own blond hair.
She looked concerned cause I was crying.
"It's gonna be okay.
They haven't hurt you right?"
I nod.
"Then that means they care about you even though they stalked you all their life."
Sookie then says to me.