Author's Note: Future Predictions On This Story.

About My Recent Posts On My Feed.

Okay so you guys for any of you guys reading two of the recent Fanfics I've Recently updated in True Blood which is Chosen One and Dogma Godric does have a Maker who I've done my research about and did abuse him severely and his name is Remus he was in the True Blood Comics, he was a pretty bad dude so you know and he will be in both Dogma and The Chosen One as a big baddy villain and it's gonna be hard to stop him, I'm gonna figure out a way to stop him in Dogma a different way but in Chosen One well, it's gonna be a hella a ride. Just to let you know. Just to warn you guys Remus is pretty hard core as I've researched his philosophy on us humans is pretty farfetched and pretty inhumane I'd say the least. And how Godric was in the past I don't blame Godric for how in the show he chose to meet the sun for his sins, he felt utter guilt in how much I read up on Remus and how he treated Godric and what he made Godric do, and taught Godric and what Godric did from then onward. Just so you know.
Have a good day.

PS:
I've already picked a model in what Remus will look like I'll put him above for ya, hope you're satisfied.