🔥Dinner For Two🔥

Here's another chapter enjoy guys!
Warning mature content ahead!!

=============================================================================

After that announcement Godric told everyone to go home, and then Godric said he would go with me and Eric to Louisiana but we should rest where we would be staying, which is the Marriage Suite me and Eric have to be honest, which I think will raise some questions for that clerk, and she might give me dirty fucking looks to be honest.
I'm not looking forward to that clerk doing that too.

But when we arrived at Hotel Camilla I was right the clerk gave me a dirty look that I'm two timing Eric, and I felt really annoyed by it, but kept my cool as me, Eric and Godric went to the room Eric acquired and Godric entered it noticing it's a Marriage Suite.

"Explains why this is a Marriage Suite?"
Godric rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Some vampire guests were thinking of lunging at her though she was mine at the time.
I knew how Texas was Godric."
Eric says to Godric.

Godric then nods.
"I see."
He looks to me.

"I'm gonna change and shower the blood off me.
Excuse me."
I say grabbing me some clothes from my duffle bag, and grabbed my baggies full of my necessities, and go to the bathroom, shutting my door behind me.

Godric sat on the bed, crossing his legs over the other, folding his arms to his chest.
"I must contact The Authority tomorrow once I arrive at your club."
Godric looked at Eric.
"If the rumors Remus is alive and awake then he is a threat to all The Authority has built until now, and they probably have heard some tales and that's is why they have thought of me being The King Of America out of fear."

"But you are not the oldest vampire out there though.
The one who killed my family is the oldest."
Eric says to me.

"There is one other who I have not told you of.
He is part fae and vampire, and he is known as Warlow."
Godric says to Eric.
"He's over 3,400 years of age, older than the man who slaughtered your family."

"Why have you not told me of this hybrid vampire?"
Eric asked Godric.

"Because he is a walking abomination Warlow is, so is Remus."
Godric says to Eric.

Godric then looked to the bathroom hearing water running then asked Eric.
"Can she be glamoured?"

"No she cannot."
Eric says to Godric.

"Strange.
I wonder if it has to do with her brain being different due to her autism?
I read autistic humans have different brainwaves than normal humans."
Godric says pondering to Eric.

"I do not know."
Eric shrugged to Godric.
"Sookie cannot be glamoured either."

"Sookie?
Is that her friend?"
Godric asked Eric.

"Yes."
Eric says to Godric.
"And Bill's human.
One of the vampires in my district."

"I see."
Godric rubbed his chin.

Soon the water stopped running, and then Godric heard shuffling from the bathroom, and a growling sound, a familiar sound of a humans stomach signalling hunger.
"Call room service for her."
Godric says to Eric.

"Wait!"
I heard Godric say for Eric to call room service cause I bet he heard I'm hungry with his super hearing.
"Don't!
I gotta look at the menu!
I do have a food allergy!"
I tell them.
"Well it's in even daily products too!"
I tell them more through the door.