Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11 - Open

After a busy day, in the evening, Zhong Ziqi took out the big bones he bought to make the soup, boiled it and poured it into the bought clay pot, and put it in the pot when it was too late, and it will be served tomorrow morning.

At night, the moon quietly crawled over the treetops, and the silver-white brilliance enveloped the earth, looking hazy and ambiguous.

Zhong Ziqi was lying in bed with insomnia, Zhao Zhengan had already drooled while holding him to sleep. For the first time Zhong Ziqi envied simple-minded people without having to think about so many annoying things. He had to admit that he was nervous, and he was afraid that he would fail tomorrow.

In fact, Zhong Ziqi has calculated this account. He has already thought about it carefully. The prices on the wharf are generally a little bit more expensive, but they are definitely fine products and worth the price. In fact, everyone can still accept it. In fact, the ordinary noodle stalls A bowl of noodles still costs three cents, not to mention a dock with a much stronger craftsmanship than ordinary noodle stalls.

Zhong Ziqi intends to price his two kinds of noodles at a bowl of Wuwenqian. It is not uncommon for a bowl of noodles with Wuwenqian to be at the wharf, and some are even higher than this. Who calls the wharf is a prime location. People are wealthy or wealthy foreign businessmen. Although ordinary people can afford to eat, people who save money don't come here often.

If you are skilled enough, then you will develop a fixed source of customers, then your daily income will be fixed, not to mention some of them even eat and take home to buy. Zhong Ziqi feels that according to his craft, ten bowls of noodles can always be sold a day, right? Ten bowls of noodles and fifty cents, minus the daily rent and eight cents, Zhao Sheng's salary is ten cents, and miscellaneous costs. Twenty cents will definitely be earned. You must know that you don't have 20 cents a day. Less, he can buy four catties of rice noodles, and he can cut a few catties of meat.

Generally, people don't have the ability to make 20 cents a day. Of course, they have fields to go out to do odd jobs, but for Zhong Ziqi, he is already very satisfied. He has no big pursuits. A little thing is enough for him to be happy for a long time. .

Zhong Ziqi, who tossed over and over again, didn't know when she fell asleep, but when she woke up, she heard the **** of the **** in the village, and the sky was already grayish outside.

Zhong Ziqi gently removed the arm from the waist, got up vigorously, put on clothes, and washed. I lighted the oil lamp and went to the kitchen to put the bone soup that had been left overnight in a clay pot, leaving some in the pot. Open the noodle bag and scoop out two bowls of noodles and roll the noodles. Then burn the fire, wait until the bone soup is hot, put the noodles in the pot, Zhong Ziqi put some sour bamboo shoots in by the way, and it will be out of the pot in a while.

Zhong Ziqi put the noodles on the table, set the tableware, and went to the bedroom, watching Zhao Zhengan who was sleeping soundly. He hesitated or pushed his arm, and whispered: "Zhengan, Zhengan, wake up."

Zhao Zhengan reluctantly opened his eyes to see who was disturbing his dream. What caught his eye was the neatly dressed-daughter-in-law! Zhao Zhengan's squinted eyes immediately widened.

Zhong Ziqi said: "Get up, we are going to town after dinner."

Zhao Zhengan then remembered that his wife said he was going to take him to the town to sell things. He sat up excitedly and asked in confirmation: "Daughter-in-law, are we going to sell things?"

"Yeah, so Zhengan has to get up early, otherwise we will be late."

Hearing this, Zhao Zhengan immediately put on clothes in a hurry: "I will get up soon."