Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76 - Changshun

The New Year has passed and the beginning of spring is immediately ushered in, which means that the weather has also begun to warm up gradually. It is no longer getting colder day by day, but warmer day by day.

Although it is said that the weather is warm in spring, Zhong Ziqi still feels very cold, especially when the temperature difference between morning and evening is extremely large. He usually avoids this time when he goes out.

Otherwise, Zhong Ziqi is the most laid-back among all people. He is now three months old and he is no longer sick with morning sickness. He has a better appetite and he naturally feels happy. In addition, the Zhong family and Wang family will not come to ask for things. Zhao Zhengan is doing everything at home. There is no shortage. There is no shortage of flowers to eat. Don’t mention how moisturizing his daily life is. Of course, this is only in the eyes of others.

In Zhong Ziqi’s eyes, he is really no different from pigs. Every day except eating and sleeping, the bones of his whole body are about to fall apart. It’s so boring. I don’t have any entertainment every day. I can only stay stupid. I stay for a whole day. I eat and sleep. There is no peas to play…

If it’s only ten and a half days, that’s fine, but there are still six or seven months. If he is allowed to stay like this, he has to be depressed.

Tunnel Zhong Ziqi made a protest to Zhao Zhengan, with a good name, go out and walk more, which is good for the body and good for the baby.

Zhao Zhengan thinks about it, too, always staying is not good, he still needs a certain amount of exercise. It’s just that their village is not big, and there are not many people who are familiar with them. They are all in the town, and there are no people who want to go out and find a talker.

No way, Zhao Zhengan could only take Zhong Ziqi to town. It’s just that they don’t always ride in Zhao Ershu’s carriage, which is inconvenient, so the two of them negotiated and decided to buy a carriage, which will be used in the future. There is no difference between buying early and late.

So Zhao Zhengan came back in a carriage this day.

Zhong Ziqi was sewing Zhao Zhengan’s clothes in the room, and heard a vague sound. Dahei and Xiaohei also stood up and stared at the door, barking twice.

Zhong Ziqi put down her clothes, put on her shoes, and walked out of the house, when the door was knocked just now. Zhong Ziqi asked vigilantly: “Who?”

“Daughter-in-law, it’s me.” Zhao Zhengan answered outside the door.

The door of their house is usually reversed, especially when he is at home, to prevent the bad guys from coming in, and Zhao Zhengan only needs to knock on the door when he comes back, and Zhong Ziqi will open it for him.

“Oh…” Zhong Ziqi hurriedly walked over and opened the door. What caught your eye was the carriage with carriages outside the door.

A brown adult horse is standing there honestly, waving its tail, looking at Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zhengan with two big watery eyes.

Zhong Ziqi felt like she was adorable: “Can I touch it?”

Zhao Zhengan quickly stopped him: “It doesn’t know you yet, be careful not to get hurt.”

“Oh.” Zhong Ziqi replied regretfully, then entered the carriage and looked up and down carefully, very satisfied.

“Not bad, right?” Zhao Zhengan asked with a smile, but he had been picking it for a long time.

Zhong Ziqi nodded: “Very good.” So that it is convenient for them to go out wherever they want to go.

Although their yard is spacious enough, one chicken coop and one dog house also occupy a large area. This cart can be put directly in the yard, but the horse is indeed a problem. You can’t just tie it in the yard, see. It’s too dirty.