Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 - Tentative

In the evening, at the dinner table, Zhao Zhengan was eating spicy pork slices made by Zhong Ziqi, inhaling spicy, but pretending to inadvertently say: “Daughter-in-law is a good craftsmanship. Isn’t we even better?”

“Ah… Fortunately, Eminem said that I have made something better than what he cooked, so he didn’t teach me.” Zhong Ziqi said unnaturally, because his Eminem did not have superb craftsmanship in his memory. It’s just a bare mouth, and it’s ordinary, so if you say too much, don’t you just expose it when you meet an acquaintance!

Zhao Zhengan suddenly realized, this is called blue out of blue and better than blue, right? !

The two were absent-minded from each other, and did not notice what was wrong with each other.

“We Eminem is amazing. I taught you so successfully. I heard that Eminem said that when you gave birth to a brother, how many people gloated at misfortunes. Looking at the jokes, now the whole village is envious!” Zhao Zhengan was excited. Looks like: “You said Eminem looks so good-looking, and he is not like ordinary people. Is it possible…”

Zhong Ziqi frowned and swallowed the food in her mouth: “You mean, Eminem concealed his identity?”

Zhao Zhengan Shanshan bit his chopsticks: “Just guessing, it’s mainly because Eminem doesn’t look like our ordinary people.”

Zhong Ziqi searched the original Eminem in his mind. Indeed, no matter the tone of speech, the way of educating him, the behavior, and the literacy and hyphenation, etc., they are different from ordinary families. Zhao Zhengan didn’t say that he hadn’t paid attention yet, and when he said that, he felt suspicious everywhere.

Is it?

Did he really hide his identity?

Zhao Zhengan saw that he heard it, and he said harder: “Hey…maybe, you said that if Eminem was born into a rich family, you wouldn’t be a…little master? Haha”

Zhong Ziqi looked at the hilarious man in a black line, how could he never realize that his brain was so big?

“Young Master?” Zhao Zhengan yelled with a laugh.

“Are you still eating? I’ll take it away if you don’t.” Zhong Ziqi glared at him warningly.

“Don’t don’t, I’ll eat.” Zhao Zhengan quickly picked up a large chopsticks dish and ate it into his mouth.

“You, don’t guess. No one has come to look for it for so many years. That means you guessed wrong. Moreover, if there is such a thing, even if you find it, they are them, I am me, and I am I won’t accept that imaginary name and money, it doesn’t belong to me, and of course it doesn’t belong to you!”

The last sentence of Zhong Ziqi’s voice was octaves louder, fearing that Zhao Zhengan would make any wicked ideas. They had lived for so long, and he believed in him, but he was not sure whether he would be shaken by the lure of money.

“Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think about anything. How could you, your husband, be the kind of person who sees money open, do you know it best?”

Zhao Zhengan hurriedly explained that, don’t steal the chicken, but instead hack yourself into it, leaving a bad impression on the wife: “I’m just curious. If one day, there really are…wealthy relatives coming to you. , What do you do? Do you recognize it?”

Zhong Ziqi looked at him helplessly: “What happened to you today? Why do you keep asking these questions?”

“That’s… I thought of it there. Tell me, I’m curious.” Zhao Zhengan picked up a vegetable for Zhong Ziqi with some guilty conscience.