Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 - Door-to-door

Zhong Ziqi’s small business only made a small ripple and returned to calm, but maybe God can’t stand his leisurely time, the trouble suddenly came again, and it was fierce.

This is first of all Zhong Ziqi’s purchase of vegetables. The people in the village don’t know where the news came from. It turns out that he was behind Zhao Ama’s purchase of vegetables. The result is conceivable, as Zhao Ama said, the original ridicule and ridicule disappeared, replaced by smiling, pleasing and kind faces.

Zhong Ziqi really wanted to look up to the sky and laugh three times. What he wanted was this situation. He was not a good old man. His eyes were actually very small. Anyone who said something awkward and gave a look of contempt can remember clearly. He had said that if you have the ability, don’t ask him! !

So don’t bully people too much!

Don’t bully young people into being poor, young people have their times!

The young man still bears a grudge!

But Zhong Ziqi just gloated and turned into a bitter face after a short time. These people are really annoying and disturb his normal life. He deeply feels that dog skin plasters are not so sticky.

For example, this afternoon, when Zhong Ziqi and his party came back from the town, they saw several people standing at the head of the village.

“It’s so annoying!” Zhao Ning muttered with an unhappy face. Not only their home, but even he himself dared not go out these days, someone who was caught inadvertently asking questions, it was simply…

“Brother Qi is back!” An old Ah Ma grinned, showing a big yellow tooth, and shouted loudly.

“Oh, Brother Qi is amazing. As expected, if you have a father, you have a son. He is as capable as your father.” A slightly fat Ah Ma came over with a pleated face.

Seriously, Zhong Ziqi’s ears almost heard the cocoon, this group of people can be described as doing everything, sweet talk, sugar-coated cannonballs, and big moves are flying all over the sky.

It’s no wonder that these people are anxious. Zhao Ama followed Zhong Ziqi’s instructions to buy vegetables from people with good character and honesty. Zhao Ama himself hated the villagers who chewed their tongues. White can be called black, and good can be called bad. So the people he bought were all people he thought was good.

Those honest people are naturally happy that some people come to collect vegetables, they can earn dozens of yuan, which is not a good income. There are shrewd people who can’t understand the long-tongued women in the village, so they go out to show off.

One is okay, but suddenly several people say they are sitting at home and selling vegetables to make money, and they have noses and eyes. Many people can’t sit still, why have they never heard of it? Why not take them? All of them searched for news and found Zhao Ama’s house. Zhao Ama used Tai Chi and drove the group away.

Suddenly someone in Houlao Village said that they had met Zhong Ziqi in the town. The business was so good that they used a lot of vegetables, which seemed to have been purchased in the village. The news was released and the pot was fried immediately. Those people seemed to have forgotten that they had spared no effort to slander. This poor man came to the door with a good appearance one after another.

However, Zhong Ziqi received Zhao Ama’s instructions, and he was in charge of these matters, which made him greatly relieved.

Zhao Zhengan looked angrily at the group of people in front of him. These days someone was always knocking on their door. Sooner or later, although he didn’t know what was going on, he keenly felt that every time this group of people came. , The daughter-in-law is not happy, her face is bored.