Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41 - Dumplings

When he got home, Zhong Ziqi took Zhao Zhengan to water the vegetable garden with nothing to do. After such a long time, all the vegetables in the vegetable garden are ready to eat. Some have to wait. The surrounding fences were crooked and crooked. He and Zhao Zhengan got it right.

Looking at the verdant green of the garden, he was not without a sense of accomplishment. Zhong Ziqi was pouring vegetables and joking with Zhao Zhengan. He also said that he didn’t do this job at home before, and he was so delicate!

Zhao Zhengan allowed him to talk about the past, but he replied with a gentle and a little guilty distressed, “Thank you.”

Zhao Zhengan knows that it’s not easy for him. After all, he has experienced those, so he understands very much. He swears in his heart that he will let his wife live a good life in the future. Facts prove it.

After pouring the vegetable patch, Zhong Ziqi sent Zhao Zhengan away. She sat in the courtyard rubbing clothes, thinking about things while rubbing, and had to find some time to buy something and go back to Zhong’s house, saving them one by one. Here, it seems that he is really unfilial. Since they are under the name of filial piety, then he will look at it in the name of filial piety.

In the evening, while eating, Zhong Ziqi suddenly remembered something. He seemed to have accidentally heard in town today that there is a genius doctor who is very good at treating diseases, and he can’t cure them without him, but most people don’t know where this genius doctor is.

Zhong Ziqi wanted to find Zhao Zhengan’s headache, but it was always so painful. It’s just that he doesn’t have a clue as to where to find, he doesn’t even have a destination. He talked about it to Zhao Zhengan.

Zhao Zhengan smiled carelessly: “If you can find it, go and have a look. It doesn’t matter if you can’t find it, it won’t affect my normal life.”

Zhong Ziqi poked him in disapproval, and he secretly decided to find the genius doctor for everything.

In the morning, Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zhengan went to town together. Zhao Ning and Zhao Sheng were surprised when they saw him go together.

“Didn’t Ziqi say that you are not okay? Why are you here?” Zhao Ning looked at him curiously. They used to have little contact with Zhong Ziqi before they gradually got along better, but this suddenly recovered. Yes, he and Zhao Sheng only occasionally come into contact with them when they go in the morning.

“If you listen to him, I will have to cultivate for a few months before I can see people.” Zhao Zhengan smiled helplessly, but he was still very useful. Someone worried about him, except for grandpa and grandma, no one else was like this. Concerned about him.

“I’m doing good for you too. Are you unhappy?” Zhong Ziqi gave him a sideways look. If you dare to say a word, I will make you look good.

Zhao Zhengan immediately understood and said flatteringly: “I am happy, this proves that you care about me and like me.”

Zhong Ziqi poked his waist and said, “What are you talking about!” What kind of love is said in the public.

Zhao Ning watched the two flirting with a black line: “Hey, hey, don’t ignore the two of us, okay? It’s really not good for you to show affection like this.” Zhao Ning is bitter, there are still two unsuccessful things. At home, can you be careful not to irritate people.

All the way noisy and noisy to the town, when I went to Huang Ah Mo’s house to pick up the wooden cart, I happened to see another wooden cart at Huang Am’’s house. Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zhengan looked at each other, knowing Huang Ah, they thought. That’s it, Uncle Huang is a carpenter, he’s fast, and he made the cart in one day’s work.