Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 - discuss

That night, Shen Yubei stayed in his house. The Zhao family’s ancestral house only had two bedrooms. Zhong Ziqi and his wife occupied one, and the other was naturally given to Shen Yubei’s master and servant.

The room where Shen Yubei lived had a big fire-kang, which was used by rural people in winter. It was no problem to squeeze two or three people. Zhong Ziqi took the quilt and laid it out carefully. As for how their master and servant will allocate sleep later, that is not something they can manage.

There was no entertainment in the evening, and after exchanging good nights, we went back to each room and rested early.

Zhong Ziqi undressed and went to bed, shuddering and slipped into Zhao Zhengan’s warm arms and said, “Our house is a bit old. Do you want to rebuild one? After this, guests can stay in the house as well. .”

Zhao Zhengan yawned and put his chin on his head, and said in a soft voice, “Well, it’s okay to build one. This house is too old, in case there is a natural disaster that can’t bear it.”

“Yes.”

If this is an earthquake or heavy rain, their house will definitely collapse.

“It’s cold now, it will be frozen soon, and the ice and snow will melt in the spring next year.”

“Then build it next year, don’t worry for a while.”

“Ok.”

In the middle of the night, Zhong Ziqi suddenly felt a little bit cold while he was half-dreaming and half-awake. He subconsciously rubbed against Zhao Zhengan, but was not comforted.

He opened his eyes in a daze, and through the faint moonlight, he saw Zhao Zhengan panting at him, his face full of sweat.

Zhong Ziqi ran away all the sleepy bugs all at once.

“Have a headache again?”

Zhong Ziqi asked suicide, raising his hand to gently massage the acupuncture points on his head, which he deliberately learned from the old doctor. The old doctor was helpless with Zhao Zhengan, so he could only teach Zhong Ziqi to massage a few important acupuncture points.

“feelling better?”

“Ok…”

Zhao Zhengan’s voice is a little weak. He has a headache for about five minutes each time. He feels that the time is short when he looks at it, but only those who suffer from pain know how long the time is, as if to split his head in half.

“It seems we still have to find the genius doctor as soon as possible.” Zhong Ziqi muttered to herself.

The straight Hongying who was lying next door sat up silently, her ears erected and she didn’t know what she was listening to.

“What’s the matter?” Shen Yubei squinted at Hong Ying, who was not far from him.

“Back to the master, the subordinate heard a voice next door.”

“No one came in, right?”

“No.”

“Then don’t worry about it.”

Maybe it’s what the young couple are doing…Shen Yubei yawned. It was the first time he slept with this hard kang, and he couldn’t get used to it.

Hongying made sure that there was no problem and then lay down again.

The next day, Zhong Ziqi got up before dawn. He didn’t wake Zhao Zhengan, so he washed briefly, opened the door and went to Zhao Ama’s house, and talked to Zhao Ama about today’s affairs. I guess today. The same can’t go.