The Meeting

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Anna's P.O.V
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I just saw a flash by the docks. What was that?

Maybe someone has gotten in, although they're not going to be leaving anytime soon. I should know, as soon as you're in here you can't get out, the dome's getting thicker on the outside so even if someone made it past the first layer they'd get caught before making it through the second one.

The only things that can get out freely are the Nightmares and Pitch. Whenever they come back they have even more sand to add to the dome or to change people with. Probably giving children awful nightmares, poor things.

"Anna! Psst! Anna!" Someone whispered behind me

I stop in my tracks and turn around to see Olaf! But he's not all white, it looks like he's wearing a giant back sock just to stay hidden in the darkness.

"Olaf!" I whisper happily, running over to him "I've been looking for you for months"

"So have I, I found Sven and Kristoff first but they were different and they tried to melt me!" I hug him and we sit behind a crate so we could talk, he continues "then I found Elsa but she was just the same but instead of trying to melt me, she shot ice spears at me. Even Marshmallow didn't seem to like me, I'm glad you're still you, Anna"

I smile sadly "where'd you get this from then?"

"I found a guy who was giving out black clothes to any survivors of this and he found a sweater for me. He cut off one sleeve, cutting holes in the sides for my arms, and sewed a hood to it so I was hidden"

"He's probably been found now" I say sadly "it's been hard trying to find any survivors at all. I think we might be the only ones left, Olaf"

Olaf's face is just full of sadness, I hate to break the little guy's heart so I just hug him closer and he starts twirling my hair which makes me laugh quietly. We stay like that for a while before we decide to go get more supplies; I'm running low.

We step out of our alley and start walking down to the docks, most of the stores are down there, but we freeze once we see a boy. He looks my age! And he's not wearing anything dark and his hair is completely white! This is not good, he's lucky I have extra clothes.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Jack's P.O.V
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

What has Pitch done to this place?! It's so dark, there's no colour at all except black and yellow; the colour of the sand and the soldiers' eyes.

It looks like I'm on some sort of dock, even the boats are covered in black sand, that kid must be absolutely terrified. In a place like this I would be too, it'll be even worse if they are really young.

I leave the docks as quick as possible and start walking around, it's probably a stupid idea considering everything will see my pure white hair but I have nothing better to do.

I keep walking until I see a weird black sock thing and a girl walk out from an alley, I stop and look at them and they do the same to me. Wait! This couldn't be the believer Manny was talking about could it!? She's my age and she sees me!

The pair start sprinting over, the sock thing starts pushing my legs and the girl pulls me back into the alley they came from. She tells me to sit down, so I do, and then she starts digging through a crate

"How stupid are you?" She asks, I could tell she wasn't being mean or anything, her voice was laced with worry "wandering around in clothes like that could get you killed! And your hair!" She turns back to me and throws some clothes at me. She points down to another alley that's connected to hers and tells me to change over there.

I look down at my self after changing; I'm wearing black combat boots, a black shirt with a hoodie over the top and I'm also wearing black leggings. It's sort of like my normal outfit only darker and I'm wearing shoes.

"Come here" the girl says once I step out of the alley

I walk over to her and she pulls my hood over my hair "there. Keep that up or you'll be spotted instantly" I nod and she sighs in relief

"I'm Anna. This is Olaf" the girl says, pointing to the sock thing who waves at me with little stick hands

"And I'm Jack. Jack Frost"