1 - How Nita & Leon Meet

Nita was living in her cave with her Bear. Cuddling close to Bear, she managed to overcome her fear of living in the dark. 

Just a small disclaimer, Nita's bear will be able to talk in my story.

~~ The next day, time: dawn, exact date: two days before Nita's birthday ~~

"Let's go get some berries for breakfast, Bear," says Nita.

"Okay!" says Bear.

Nita and Bear walked out of the cave and went to their usual place to get berries for breakfast. While they were getting the berries, they heard somebody yell "Help". Nita and Bear hid behind the bushes and peeked, and they saw Crow bullying Leon. Crow is closing up onto Leon, who was shuddering and kept walking backwards, completely unaware that a tree is right behind him. 

"No one is going to help you, dummy. Now give me that lollipop of yours or you will taste your own blood instead of that sweet when I shoot my darts," said Crow.

Crow continued to advance until Leon hit the tree and crumbled to the ground. Leon whimpered and desperately tried to crawl away around the tree, only to see that Crow has already started to fly and throw his darts at Leon. Terrified, Leon threw his spinner blades at Crow and ran as fast as he could to avoid the darts, but the poisonous gas from the darts was beginning to blind Leon. Struggling to keep track of where the darts were and Crow having the aerial advantage, Leon went on for a few seconds before finally got hit by one of Crow's darts. Leon wailed in pain.

Unable to bear such terrible bullying, Nita and Bear ran out from the bush and cried out, "Stop it right there!"

"Who are you two stupid people trying to stop me from my fun?" asked Crow.

"It is not right for you to bully a person like that!" yelled Nita at Crow.

"Shut your big fat mouth! Eat my darts!" Crow shouted at Nita and shot a few darts at Nita.

"BEAR!" Nita cried.

Nita's Bear roared and Nita rode on her Bear and sent shockwaves to Crow. After a few matches, Crow was hit by a few of Nita's shockwaves and his wings were tired. He retreated towards Leon and grabbed Leon in the air and stole his lollipop, then threw him down onto the ground and flew away. Leon screamed in fear and at the same time cried about his lollipop. Nita rushed towards the landing point of Leon and caught him before he hit the ground. 

"Are you okay?" Nita asked Leon, while blushing a bit, as she thinks Leon is quite handsome.

"Thanks so much for rescuing me, I'm f-- arghhh, I got hit by one of the darts" Leon answered, smiling at Nita, who saved him.

Realizing she was still holding Leon in her hands, Nita blushed even more. She thought to herself, maybe I could be more active. Therefore she asked Leon, "I'm Nita, What's your name? Would you mind if... if ... I... uh... bring you to my cave to... to treat your wound?"

"I'm Leon. Thanks for your hospitality, Nita, but I..." Leon started.

"Come on, you still need to recover, you can't even walk!" Nita insisted.

Without asking for Leon's permission, Nita put Leon onto her Bear and winked an eye cutely at Leon. Leon blushed slightly at her cuteness and weakly sighed before accepting the fact that he's going into Nita's Cave. 

'Just for a few nights,' Leon thought to himself.

~~ End ~~

Or will it be not just a few nights? Look forward to the next chapter!

A/N: How do you think about this first chapter? Where do you think Nita x Leon will lead to? Comment!