2 - Leon's History

"Now it's going to be a little bit painful, hold it..." said Nita gently.

"ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH-" Leon screamed as Nita pulled the dart out of Leon's leg. Small droplets of tears formed on the edge of his eyes. 

Nita put Leon's leg into the stream and let the running water wash away the poison. The dirt on his legs was also washed away, and Nita also cleaned her feet in the water. 

"It feels good to have water running by your feet," suggested Nita.

"Hehe," chuckled Leon, "maybe."

And out of nowhere, Nita's Bear came splashing into the water, making Leon and Nita all wet. Nita and Leon both grumbled and complained to the Bear. Bear saw Nita's feet and grinned mischievously. Nita's eyes widened after seeing this mischievous grin and she decided to pull out her feet as soon as possible. However, her Bear being physically much stronger than Nita, quickly grabbed both of her feet under his arm. Nita frantically tried to free herself, but of course, to no avail. 

"No...?" Nita whined, "not now, please?" 

'How could I let my crush know I'm ticklish? Especially when my feet is my worst spot?' Nita thought to herself. She gestured to Bear about Leon and the Bear laughed.

"Oh, so does little Nita have a little c--" Bear started.

"Shhhhhhh!!!!!!" shushed Nita, who blushed so much that she turned completely away from Leon.

"Well you gotta let me do it if you don't want me to say it out," Bear replied.

Nita pouted and said, "But Bear... pleeeeeeeheheheheheheeeeaase ahahahhaha wahahahahahaittttt!!!" Nita started giggling cutely.

Of course, her Bear doesn't wait for her and started tickling her with another hand while holding her feet firmly in place. Interested, Leon watched at the side.

"nohahahahah stohohoop pleheheheheasee" Bear decided to use both her hands and scribbled on Nita's feet mercilessly, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOHOOOHOHOHON"T TIHIHIHIICKLE MY FEEHEHEHEHEEEET!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHE shrieks HAAHAHAHAH STTTOHOHOHOHOHOP PLEEHEHEHEHEASE BEHEHEHEHAR" 

"OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD STAHAHAHAHAHHAP" Bear changed to her worst worst spot, the arches. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOHOHOHOHO NOT THE ARHAHAHAHACHES screams and shrieks LEHAHAHAA LEONHAHAHAHAAH CAHAHN YOU HELP HAAHAH shrieks

Leon actually thinks that Nita is very cute. He loved the way she laughed and giggled and wanted to tickle Nita along with Bear since he likes tickling people, but decided to help out Nita for one time as she's the one who actually saved him. Leon attacked Bear's armpits and Bear immediately loosened his grip on Nita and laughed, giving Nita enough time to free her feet before Leon got flung away from him. Leon sat down and was lost in his deep thoughts, the memories of his parents tickling him. Tears began to form in his eyes and he covered his eyes with both his hands.

Nita noticed this and immediately asked Leon eagerly, "What's the matter Leon?"

"Noth... nothing Nita, it's..." Leon sobbed, then continued, "it's just... just reminded me of my... my parents."

"Oh... do you miss home?" Nita asked, then she looked up, noticing the sorrow on Leon's face and immediately said, "are they... are they--"

"Y... yes, Nita." Leon continued on sobbing silently and his body trembled.

Seeing such sad emotions coming from her crush, Nita, with a heart of gold, unawarely put her hands on Leon's shoulders and sat near Leon to comfort him.