3 - Nita's Birthday

Leon found himself waking up earlier than Nita. He rubbed his eyes and yawned and he found out that Bear was already up too! Bear silenced Leon and signalled him to wait until Nita woke up. They slowly and silently lifted Nita's blanket while she was still sleeping. They waited and waited.

Finally, Nita woke up with a yawn. Bear quickly pounded on her and gave her a kiss while pinning her to the bed. When Nita woke up and found herself unable to move, she opened her eyes and gasped. She was greeted with that smirk that she always see. Nita struggled to break free but to no avail. 

"So Bear, hmph-" Nita started, still trying to break free, "you are going to treat me like hmph- this on my birthday??"

"Oh of course, my little Nita, this is your birthday present!" Bear teased, "You are sooooo going to love it!!"
Bear decided to tease Nita a little before starting the assault. 

"heheheheheheyyy dohoohohohoont" Bear started scribbling fingers lightly on Nita's tummy before starting to squeeze her ribs, "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHHAAH HEHEHEHE STOOHOHOHOHOOP NOHOHOHOHOOT THEHEHEHEHE RIHIHIHIIIHIHIHIHIBS PLEHEHEHEHEHEASEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEHEHEHEHEHAR!"

"Happy birthday Nita! I hope you enjoyed your present!" Bear continued to tease Nita while switching his hands to Nita's thighs. He squeezed them, which once again made Nita laugh like a maniac.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HEHEEEHEEHEHE shrieks HAHAHAHAHAAHHA STOHOHOHOHOOP BEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAR PLEEHEHEHEHEHEASE screams and shrieks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Nita kicked and screamed, trying to break free, but of course it is unsuccessful due to the weight difference. 

Leon was peeking outside the cave door all the time, unsure of whether he should participate or not. Leon was trying to figure out whether Nita would be happy with his crush tickling her or not. Noticing this, Bear deliberately shouted, "Leon, stop hiding outside, come in and tickle her feet! You know it's her spot right because you two are such a coupleeeee!!"

Leon was about to join the tickle when he heard the tease from Bear. He blushed and in order to cover that, he decided to do the "good impression" action, which is directly tickling Bear and trying to get Nita to like him more. Surprised by the sudden attack, Bear released Nita from her pin and jumped away from the bed, giving Nita time to escape. Unawarely, Nita hid behind Leon while touching his shoulders with both of her hands. Surprised by this sudden act, Leon shivered a little before noticing that Nita actually thought that he could protect her. Leon blushed heavily at the realization of Nita's trust in him and decided to be "aggressive".

He made a sharp turn and held both of Nita's hands. Embarrassed and blushing heavily, he didn't look into Nita's eyes, but still managed to say, "Happy birthday Nita." and let go of her hands, leaving Nita too stunned to speak, and flushing like a tomato. Nita tried to calm herself but she kept smiling wider and wider and eventually she felt like she cannot control her smile and blushes anymore so she cutely hid behind Bear, trying to hide her emotions. Leon can't help but also blushed and chuckled at her cuteness. 

"Do you want some private time? I can give you two some sweetie-sweetie timeeee--" Bear teased while finding an excuse to get the present and left the cave.

Nita started, "Hey Bear, what? Why--", she stopped saying when Bear is already out of sight and started to exhale sharply when she realized Leon is out of sight too. 

Leon, on the other hand, is trying to calm his emotions invisibly and also wanted to play with Nita. He turned invisible just to make Nita become scared for some moment, and sneaked behind Nita silently. 

"AAAHHHHHHH" Nita screamed as he felt two hands touching her shoulders out of nowhere. Nita shuddered and turned around, and she was met by the charming, handsome, cute eyes of Leon, who has just removed his invisibility. Feeling herself blushing so hard again, Nita smiled widely before turning around and covering her face. Seeing this, Leon decided to continue seeing Nita's cute actions and squeezed her ribs gently, which quickly earned a cute giggle from Nita.