5 - Annual Brawl Competition (Part 2)

A/N: Since I am too eager to move on, let's say that Bull won game 3, Crow won game 4, Nita won game 5 and Mortis won game 6 and I won't commentate these games.

No one's POV:

Match commentator: "And now, we are coming down to our GRAND FINAL! A truly spectacular Knockout game is going to be unveiled! Which side is going to be victorious? Our last year's champion team, Gangstars, with Crow, Bull and Mortis, or our new challenger team, Nita, Leon and Edgar?"

"This year, we will be conducting our finals game in The Flaring Phoenix map! Let the game BEGIN! As the brawlers spawn, Blue Team has Edgar Nita and Leon from left to right, and Red Team has Bull, Crow, and Mortis from left to right in bird's view. As we can see, Leon switched to left lane and used the lollipop gadget on the wall on their side in the middle, and Edgar activated his charge super gadget quickly. Mortis kept his right lane and hid behind the other side of their wall, while Crow, with the range advantage against all of the brawlers, tested the middle bush of Blue Team, forcing them to go backwards. As Nita and Edgar falls behind, Red Team pushed forward towards the middle bush of Blue Team, singling out Leon on the left side of the map, creating a 2v3 situation for Blue Team. This seems like a great strategic disadvantage for the Blue Team! How are they going to respond? Wow! In a blink of an eye, Edgar jumped towards Crow and instantly killed Crow, but Bull finished off Edgar, who happened to be close enough to his teammate. Despite being a 2v2, this is still a very bad situation for Blue Team given the advantage Mortis has over Nita in 1 on 1. Since Bull has now backed off from the center of the map given the range disadvantage he had against Leon, Leon moved back into the middle bush, providing close range defense for Nita against Mortis, who has been hesitant in finishing off Nita early. And now, Nita decided to stick out without Leon covering her and try to charge up her super on the Mortis behind the wall. A HUGE MISTAKE! Mortis dashed on Nita, and Mortis indeed got the kill on Nita after activating the gadget, and wasted his time showing off with his "You have been bested" pin which allowed Leon to finish off Mortis despite his attempts of running away using his dashes. And here we have got to our final 1v1, Leon vs Bull as the poison closed in fast. Leon used his second gadget behind the wall and tried to advance through his invisbility, but Bull stood in his way and kept his ground without letting Leon to take advantage using the wall. Now this is intense, Leon is forced into the poison on the right side of the map, he managed to escape to the wall on top of it, but Bull did not fall for the trap and did not follow him into the poison, again making Leon unable to heal his health properly or deal damage to Bull. With the hitpoint advantage, Bull finished off Leon inside the poison and Red Team took the first match! What will happen in the second match? Let's find out!"

"As the two teams switched sides, Bull Crow and Mortis found themselves on the bottom of the map in order, with Bull having his super charged. Meanwhile, Leon Nita Edgar is on the top of the map, with Leon's super nearly charged. Edgar started off the match with his gadget once again, and all Blue Team took the the middle bush. As for Red Team, Mortis kept his left lane, and Crow and Bull again took the middle bush. Similar to the first match, Crow attacked aggressively towards the middle bush, but Leon this time managed to get a few shots and charged up his super. However, Crow seemed not to have learnt his lesson from last round! He is standing inside Edgar's range of super and HERE IT IS! Edgar jumped towards Crow and WOW! What an astonishing move by the Red Team! Bull dashed out of the bush with his super and use the stun gadget on Edgar to save his teammate Crow! Entering a 1v2 situation without the shield gadget, Edgar was quickly demolished and defeated, and Nita and Leon was unable to finish off Bull with low health as Bull hid behind the wall. OR ARE THEY? Leon activated his super when Crow was not attacking and with his astonishing DPS, he finished off a still-healing Bull and pressured the middle bush of red team by placing his final gadget on top of the wall. Nita, noticing she is now vulnerable to Mortis' attack, walked towards Leon for his protection BUT IT WAS TOO LATE! Mortis has already dashed towards Nita, and he now has his fifth attack (super charged) and he USED HIS SUPER, WHICH HIT BOTH NITA and a HALF HEALTH LEON! This is looking VERY BAD for the Blue Team, can they survive?"