chapter 1( Dream to be yours )

* Flashback *
Lee YN POV

I am running away from my arrange marriage I can also say a forced marriage with a old man who probably looks like 50 years old .......Arghhhhhhh ( YN fell on her knees which makes her knees bleed as hell)

She again stood up and starts running with full speed while crying and screaming in pain .
She was running to the place where her lover told her that he will pick her up and leave Korea.
And marry in another country.
She was panting heavily but when she saw her lover there ,she ran toward him and give him a hug and cry on his chest while breathing heavily.

??: It's ok jagi . See I am here for you we will leave this country before they find out you run away from the marriage. (He speak to yn who is crying like a baby , hugging him tight on other hand he pat and caressing her back)

YN: T-Tae I was scared the hell out of me ..........y-you know they sold me to a 50 year old man who was going to marry me while I am only of 18 ....thank god that oldy ass forget his phone in my room so I called you to help me .
( She speaks while sitting on front seat next to tae )

Tae : jagi our flight is at 7:00 AM .
You have two hours to take rest . Sleep peacefully (He was leaning in to give you a sweet kiss on your lips but.......then what happens next was unexpected )

Rung ........Ring ....... Rung ....... Ring

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

Yes you are thinking right your alarm clock starts ringing to wake you up in the morning so you can go to school on time but always end up ignoring it and it always breaks you precious dream with the love of your life Kim taehyung .......the famous kpop idol who rules the heart of every girl .....every girl is crazy to take a glance of him .

YMN (your mother's name ): yn- ah...... Baby wakeup ( while shaking you lightly ) see you alarm will get crazy by ringing unconditionally .........baby it's your graduation day you have to wake up and get ready for school.

YN : eomma ....... I'm going (while sitting on bed and yarning)
This stupid alarm always ring a wrong time.... ( You speak with a little pout on the face and which is not get unnoticed by your mother)

YMN : (she laughed slowly at your pouty face ) I guess you was with that so called love of your life Kim taehyung in your precious dream . Don't waste your time in these nasty things in your head . Got it ! Hurry up and get ready.

YN : ok eomma ........ BTW how do you know that I was dreaming about him ..... ( you asked with Curious face while going to bathroom to get bath)

YMN : because i am you eomma
(She said sassily while smiling)
Aishh! This kiddo (sigh)

YN POV
I went to take a relaxing shower while thinking I will get Taehyung no matter what .
After the bath I wore this dress