Chapter 3 ( Meet you soon )

Next day Morning
Author nim POV:
YN wakes up with a new glory and smile on her face . She is really happy to know that her plans, hardwork and imagination becomes true . She is still waiting for tae's message and today she'll meet her bestie , detective and stalker in Alyssa club at night . night . After scheduling her whole day she head to bathroom to do her morning routine .

------ mean while -------
Taehyung wakes up early to do dance practice with his hyungs and he thinks of YN only as a kind and beautiful friendly personality nothing less nothing more . The thing stuck in his brain is his high school crush . He always keep an eye on her till now . He loves her . He also hide his dark side very well.

Well Well Well they are good but not that good who let their things slip from their hands like sand . They hold on it till they get it .

============================
YN'S POV:
============================

I am damn cunning nobody's able to know I am the youngest chairwoman ( looking and talking to her reflection in the big mirror) I am living in a small apartment but my mom lives in black swan mansion

I am damn cunning nobody's able to know I am the youngest chairwoman ( looking and talking to her reflection in the big mirror) I am living in a small apartment but my mom lives in black swan mansion . I never let her suffer because of me . I know pretty well that someone is there who will keep there evil eyes on our company to make some damage . Leave it (sigh) so today I have some things to catch up with in Alyssa club.

============================
Taehyung's POV
============================
Today is the last day of our Mission. We all had done jobs very well , so now only task is to deliver money to the gun smuggler and she is a girl who'll receive money in Alyssa club and we are preparing a small plan to send jimin and jungkook to do this work .

Jin: So we know very well our money is gonna receive by a girl and we are not good at that but here is someone who can do a work ( smirk)

Namjoon: Ne hyung!!! ( smirk)

Taehyung : yes but who's gonna tell them ( I asked with confused look )

Namjoon : You Dear ( giggles)

Taehyung: huh? Me ! Wae hyung you know they don't like girls... (~_~)

J hope : But they listen to you more than us ..... So u can do it... fighting..(smiling)

Taehyung: ok I'll be get going now . ( Then I went toward room where they are playing games and knock on the door )

Jungkook: Come in . ( he said still focusing on game )

Jimin : what are you doing here? you was talking with hyungs earlier. ( he asked looking at me )

Taehyung: nothing just missing you both . ( While sitting on sofa )

Jungkook: Missing us ! Why all sudden ? ( Placing his controller on his lap)

Jimin: Tell me what is it ? ( Raised an eyebrow)