Chapter 7( COUNT DOWN )

PRESENT
MORNING TIME
YN'S MANSION
TAE'S ROOM
YN woke up at 5 am as per her habit but still lying on bed admiring the man beside her with a cute pout on his lips . She wants to touch his sharp features but don't want him to wake up so she is tracing his features in air, above his face after some time she finally left the room . Did some exercise and went to her own room to freshen up and get ready then left for office.

10:35 AM

Tae woke up with a knock on the door and he open it and saw a maid outside he let her in . Maid told him about his clothes and which are perfectly arranged as per YN's order and then she told him to get fresh and come to do breakfast in the dinning room .
Tae being taetae do everything and come to have breakfast as a little kid because he was hungry.

Then again went to his room after getting a tour of YN's MANSION.

He pulled out his device and said :

Tae : Tae is here .
?? : Hmm listening .
Tae : today I got the small tour of this mansion and found a store room while wondering and I sneak into it . at the last of the room there is a window it is a bit high and the glass of window is cracked from the side I think you can send the cams from there and I'll fix it all .
??: great . I'll track the GPS which is with you . just go and stand at that corner of the house so I can easily find that room .
Tae : ok

{ Tae stand in near that room }
Tae : this is the room I am talking about .
??: GOT THAT .
cams will be there in few hours .
Tae : OK .

{ he again went to his room and put that device in a safe place and then was waiting that cam to reach him }

---------------------------------------------------------------
BTS MANSION
AUTHOR'S POV
Jin is going through the main hall with a brown file in his hand to because suga said he need this with him and open the door of guest room which looks like other normal rooms but totally different from inside as it is linked to a secret room used my suga and also the same room attached to the office room means three rooms are attached but with high security which is one open by hand scan of each member.

---------------------------------------------------------------BTS MANSIONAUTHOR'S POVJin is going through the main hall with a brown file in his hand to because suga said he need this with him and open the door of guest room which looks like othe...

Inside he saw suga was in his lab having YN'S file on table and doing something on his PC .

JIN : what are you doing ?
SUGA : nothing much just want to have a sneak peak in YN's life.{ said while taking the brown file from jin}
JIN: so you found something?
SUGA: Yes and no both .
JIN : Stop annoying just spill the tea .
SUGA : I mean I was just trying to hack her phone or bank detail so I can found out something about her but her every single detail is damn secured that my PC is showing error when I am try to entre .
It is fucking annoying that why a street side girl have this much security around her .
JIN: strange and how much time it will take to decode this shit .
SUGA : it's not easy as you say I can't do it this way I need her phone or any thing other to send my ethic agent in her phone or other device so I can have her information .
JIN : jungkook called me a few hours ago that she was sulking on her phone about Tae and I scold him as he did not message her that he is going to attend her birthday party . I think that will be the best time to took her any device .
SUGA : cool so we have to wait for 2 days only . I see.
JIN : ok then I will inform others then .
SUGA : ok meet let's discuss about it tomorrow morning I am tired and I am going to sleep and DONT DARE TO DISTURE MY SLEEP BEFORE YOU START YOUR MEETING TOMORROW .
Got it .
JIN: cool ok I get that bro cool down .