CHAPTER 9 ( puzzle )

PRESENT
YN'S OFFICE
YN'S POV
I am sitting in my office after attending an important meeting . while relaxing I open live CCTV footage of my mansion I saw that everything is going on normally and Tae is found nowhere in the mansion maybe in his room alone my baby . so I decided to call maid to check on him.

#on call#
Maid : How can i help you ma'am ?
YN : how is TAE doing ?
Maid : sir is alright . he is in the pool area and told us to give him some privacy .
[ I check the cameras again but TAE is not there and only guards were standing there like statue ]
Yn : HE IS NOT THRE GO AND CHECK ON HIM . HE IS NO WHERE TO FIND ON THE SCREEN . I AM COMING TOO .
Maid : yes ma'am.
# hung up #

I started to panick and run to my car and told driver to drive me to the mansion .
I was still in car and checking on the cameras from my phone and still empty but suddenly TAE appears in the camera swimming in the pool area but how it is possible .

Then maid again called me and told me he is there from past one hour .

I was hella confuse ? I means some one was playing a trick on me by hacking cameras but how it is even possible .

I am stressing over it and called moon oppa and told him everything and also tell him to raise the security all over the mansion .

And In mean time I reached mansion .
and flew away to take in pool area .

YN's MANSION
POOL AREA
AUTHOR'S POV

yn flew toward the pool area and found TAE sipping the red wine and enjoying him self all alone

yn flew toward the pool area and found TAE sipping the red wine and enjoying him self all alone .
she relaxed when she saw him safe and fine .

YN : Tae .
[ Tae looks behind and saw her standing near the pool and still in formal attire ]
Tae : what ?
YN : are you ok ?I mean why are you here all alone by yourself .
Tae : can't I have some quality time alone . Or you want to control it to like ordering Me around .
YN : It was indeed rude . I don't meant to say it that tone . I just want you safe and sound .
Tae : now you saw me I am all good now leave .
YN : you should leave to you will catch cold by staying too long in pool .

she said by offering him her hand and surprisingly he accept it too . I was weird for yn but next moment tae pull her in pool . he gets out of the pool himself and leave from there and told maid to send meal to his room.

She look at herself totally wet in water and finally leave to her room to get change .
the whole scenerio is still revolving in her mind .

YN : Baby boy is geting bad and it's my responsibility make him good.
[SMIRKS]

after eating her meal alone she makes her way to TAEHYUNG'S ROOM .