Chapter 11 (Distracted )

PRESENT
TAE POV
I am very happy that she agreed to take me to Jin hyung and jiminie .
[sigh]
I really forget about all the things she told me in the name of conditions but she reminded me now .
so now I am having two wishes left I have to be sweet with her and she will grant my every wish without any suspection.
And before sleeping I have to send this information to other members too .

After informing them I slept peacefuly .

BTS MANSION
AUTHOR POV
Jungkook gets the information from Tae and now he is sitting with other members in a room discussing about tomorrow's event .

Namjoon : from this it is clear YN and Tae will visit to Jin hyung and Jimin .
so we have to attack on that place after they left and leave no suspection . we needs to confirm that YN don't get to know about our attack till Tae is with her . We have to make sure Tae is safe there.
now let's discuss our duties accordingly .

SUGA : it will be my duty to trace them when they reach to Jin hyung and Jimin .
Also hack there headquarter means operating room from where they operate cameras and all security and I need someone who will lead the group to my way to operating room.

Jungkook : I will be there with my sniper .
I need about 15 men with me and I'll handle out side of that location securityguards .

JHope : I will be with suga hyung because of my hacking skills and also detects all the cameras so we will get inside without any problem .

Namjoon : In between this time I will get Jin hyung and Jimin . If I'll find anyone useful I'll send them to basement for you to interrogate Jungkook .

Jungkook : I know very well why you want me to interrogate them .

JHope : well it's because you get that seductive skills from Jimin .
and with your charm you can make women as well as men fall for you darling .

[ all them laught and went away to prepare there things for mission ]

NEXT MORNING
YN'S MANSION
AUTHOR'S POV
Today is the day , Yn and Tae will visit to Jin and Jimin .

YN is in her office room , all ready in a beautifull dress and talking to moon oppa about there security and way to her mother's mansion because she kept them in her mother's mansion . and moon will handle the work till they get back .

On other hand , Tae is getting ready for today and is happy too . now only thing is that he have to take steps towards yn's heart slowly and lovingly to make her believe in his own words blindly .

After all this Tae saw yn getting downstairs and was stunned by her beauty and YN can't believe that Tae is looking like a cute baby . There outfits are very different from each other . firstly both of them don't exchange a word but finally bloke by Yn when she stood in front of him .

YN : You are looking cute Tae .
Tae : thank you .