Chapter 8 ( CARELESSNESS )

PRESENT
YN'S MANSION
AUTHOR'S POV
At the back yard the guards have been talking they pay less attention here because this mansion is a far from the city and nobody really gonna come here because only few known person know this place and they all entre from front gate so guards on the back yard door don't give much attention . one of the guards is gone for pee and other was just distracted by maids because of the flirty nature .

BUT THEY DON'T KNOW SOMEONE WAS OBSERVING FROM SO LONG WHILE SITTING BEHIND THE TREE NOT SO NEAR AND ALSO LOOP THE CCTV CAMERA VIDEO ALL OVER THE MANSION . SUCH A CUNNING MAN HE GET THIS OPPORTUNITY AND SNEAK INTO MANSION .

He looks at his device and get near the window of that old store room . He throw the small bag in the storeroom and get out of the mansion sneakingly and after going through the forest he sit in a van with his partner and inform TAEHYUNG about it .

TAEHYUNG'S ROOM
TAE'S POV
I am sitting on the bed still waiting for the camera's arrival but get nothing but after some times my chain shines means they wants to contact with me so wear me device on my ears and I began to speak

TAE : Listening
??: I have done my work . now it's your turn and fix the mini cams secretly .
TAE : I will . but cameras that are all over mansion ?
?? : don't worry I have put them on the loop at least for 50 minutes to make your work easy.
TAE : Thanks hyung.
?? : now get to the work hurry up .
{ and hung up }

after the conversation I got out of my room and saw a maid coming towards me and asked

MAID: do you need anything sir
TAE : ummm no but I want to get the tour of the other side of the house too .
MAID : sure sir . I will give you the tour .
TAE : no I prefer privacy .
MAID : but sir . young Miss will be disappoi..
[ I cut the maid off in between her sentence ]
TAE : no buts because I will get to the pool after the tour so prepare something when I'll come back and if you dont listen me. so do you want to disappoint YN .
{ maid shakes her head }
TAE : good and make sure to give me some privacy .
MAID : yes sir
{ and left from there }

I went to the storeroom . Open the bag and stuff the mini cameras in my pockets . And get out of the storeroom like nothing happens .

 And get out of the storeroom like nothing happens

One by one I got to each rooms [ except] and starts to fix the cameras in a skillfully that nobody got to see them in any way . I was nervous too because time is going too fast and looking to the watch time to time and after some time finally everything is done done and I get to the pool .
CHILLING

---------------------------------------------------------------
PAST
AUTHOR'S POV
YN was sleeping it's about 3'o clock in the early morning and her phone rings making her groaning for waking her up from her sleep in early morning.
She picks up the call without checking the caller ID :
YN : WHO THE FUC........
STEVE : Maam it's me Steve . I have something to tell you urgently please come to the alley near your APPARTMENT .
please ma'am please please ma'am .
[ YN sits up on her bed in hurry and shocked ]
YN : what happens Steve why are you sniffing ......ok wait I am coming in 5 minutes .