❀♦️-♦️6♦️-♦️❀

Anonymous ask:
Hey guys! Since Valentine's day is only a few weeks away, on a scale of 1 to 10, how good are your flirting skills? Do you think you'll get chocolate?

Answer:

"Oh...uhhh I kinda know how to flirt but ...I kinda suck at it so maybe a 5/10," [y/n] said while hiding her face under there arm feeling 'embarrassed' for remembering how many time they try to "flirt" in front of people,but didn't know how to feel at that time,while hearing the cups bros and your parents answer.(I hope that make sense-)

"My number is so low in the negatives that it's below Hell itself."Cuphead said with no emotion but patted [y/n] telling them 'it ok their nothing to be embarrassed about' while [y/n] look up at the red cup and whispered "thank you" to him while cuphead nodded and smiled.

"I am WAY too nervous to properly flirt so it would probably be low as a 3. Heh..."Mugman answered.

"I've got strangers willin' to give their money, house and damn souls for as much as a kiss, I think it well over a 10."King Dice smiled, while [y/n] shot a glare at him for remembering how many people wanted to hug,kiss,or be with him and devil, they always take advantage of this for "souls".

"I don't do 'flirting', more like seductive spells... or curses"the Devil grinned.

❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀

Anonymous ask:

*puffs my cigar* Aye kids *blows smoke* you want some free weed? Its medical I swear, I'ma' good guy trust me. Just don't tell anyone I gave it to ya'.

"Nah, I'm all good, Chips already got me some"Cups said holding a cigar."Wait, did you just call us 'kids'?"Cuphead said looking at them questionly. Mugman was tryin to avoid the smoke from Cuphead's cigar.

[y/n] walk up to to the cups bro and the guy, they look at you but you were glaring at guy,"sorry I think we'll pass.." you took mug and cups to a different and gave a lecture about not taking things that might be poison.

[y/n] told mugman to go do his work while they talk to cups,mugs was hesitant at first but left anyway.
You look back at cup still have a cigarette on his hand. [y/n] walk up and took it off of cuphead and throw it to the garbage while hearing,"h-hey what the heck?!" You look back at cups, walk over to him and hug him.

He was startled about this but calm down and hug back,"please don't smoke it bad for you.." you mumbled as you heard a chuckle,"I don't smoke all the time just when I get stressed that all..you don't need to worry about me" you hesitated for a second but you trust him and nodded.

"Can we stay like this for a while...I don't want to let go.." [y/n]said not know how to feel right now,while cuphead nodded and blush a little,"yea I would love that."

❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀~~✿~~❀
Anonymous ask:
What would happen if Cups and Mugs pretended to be eachother for a day? (Switch clothes and acted like each other) How many people would they be able to fool?