✨♦️✨_23_✨♦️✨

♥️✨__♦️✨__♠️✨__♣️✨
Anonymous ask:
This is a question for the Devil. Why do you make people bet their souls? What exactly is a soul worth? Does it give you more power or something? I just REALLY wanted to know!

Answer:

"A soul... a soul can be worth a lot. Here's what a soul is..."

《ello Uhh I'm writing this down in 9:41pm and I'm to tired so here is the part you can um watch this part so it can explain what going on so yay here you go it part [77] of casino cups anyways back to devil himself 》

"But you know... I used to have another reason... Souls really are something..."the Devil said.

"I used to watch them being created. I used to watch HIM create them."He said with a demonic grin.

"I remember I used to try and create souls myself as well. And of course, he didn't like that. Je wanted them all to himself. He'd create them and release them into the world and then get them back. And I thought... if I could collect enough... and drag them all down here... maybe for once He would know what it's like to have something stolen from Him." Devil said with a grin.

♥️✨__♦️✨__♠️✨__♣️✨
Anonymous ask:
Chips! You're pretty chill, from what I've seen... what's something interesting about your past? What about you, Phear? I know very little about you, why is it that your skeletal when you used to be a fully fleshed out horse ?

Answer:

"Ya want somethin' interestin' about my past?"Leaning on the bar counter, sat Chips telling the crew about his life story.

"Well, I reckon I could tell ya 'bout how I was a little bugger livin' on a farm with my ma and thirteen siblings..."

"Or I could tell ya 'bout how I robbed a movin' train on horseback an' returned to the same farm with enough gold to turn it into a fortress!!"Chips slammed his fist down on the counter.

"Or I could tell ya 'bout the time I fought off seven men in a bar with a lasso in one hand and a damsel with the other!"Cuphead stood mouth agape, amazed by his story.

"Or that time I talked a bull into drinkin' poison or else what I'd do to him would be so much worse!"

"Or the time I stood the sheriff off in a duel in front of the whole town..."Sipping off his drink, Chips stood up.

"Later in the day, the posse came lookin' for what happened tk their dear sheriff, and the townspeople knew who did it... But they were too afraid to spill it."Sitting back down again, one of the Tipsy Troop poured another glass for Chips.

"All they knew was that the next time I stepped into the bar, they better have my favourite drink and cigar ready on the counter." Chips said

"He's so cool..."Cuphead said, eyes sparkling while Mugman crossed his arms and [Y/n] leaning on to they're face boredly but still glancing at cuphead adorableness.

"What 'bout you, ol' horsie?"Chips smirked at Phear. "Whatdidja do back in yer day?" He ask him

♥️✨__♦️✨__♠️✨__♣️✨
Anonymous ask:
Phear Lap, how did you get in the casino?