✨♦️_EPILOGUE_♥️✨

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

♥️[y/n] pov♦️

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

✨♦️__✨♠️__✨♣️__♥️✨
Anonymous ask:
Cups and Mugs, do y'all remember anything about your birth parents?

Answer:

Me and cups were just sitting on the couch just relaxing while I was holding daisy.

"Nah, they might've not even existed." Cuphead said leaning back on his couch.

"If they might've not even existed, then how do you explain your birth??"I said looking at cuphead confusedly.

"Well, there's magic, the Devil probably brought us to life with that, we are cups after all." Cuphead said while shrugging

"Mmm ..that could be true.."I replied holding the little daisy on my lap who was wearing Cuphead's coat to keep them warm.

"And to be honest... I don't really care for them? I mean... I don't know, maybe it's for the best, maybe there's a good reason for why they've never appeared in our lives. I dunno, I prefer the ancestors that had a whole temple built for them. Hah!"Me and the little fella looked at him a bit worriedly

✨♦️__✨♠️__✨♣️__♥️✨
Anonymous ask:
Cups, Mugs and [Y/n], if you guys have trouble with nightmares, what usually calms you down the best?

Answer:

I sat on the floor in front of the couch with the daisy was just touching my hair, while Cuphead layed his whole body on the couch.

"This is a bit embarrassing, but when I was little, whenever I had a nightmare, I'd wake up and sneak onto Mug's bed and sleep there."He chuckled.

"Aww..that adorable."I cooed while cuphead chuckle softly

"This one time, both of us couldn't sleep, so we snuck into Elder Kettle's room but his bed waa tiny and we didn't wanna wake him up so we just sorta... camped on his floor." Cuphead said remembering it.

"I sometime go with Dice and Devil and camp on the side of they're bed, it was a bit hard for me to choose who to sleep with out of the two, I would just walk around and get lost in the hallways until one of them come finds me. But... way back before I came to the casino, I just learned how to handle them on my own." I looked down to my feet.

I felt a pat on my head, turns out it was daisy , I smiled warmly and turned my gaze onto Cuphead, he smiled as well making my face warm up a bit but I just look back at my feet.

"Nowadays..."I heard him say, "Nowadays when- if I get them I, well, can't really sneak to Mugs anymore... so I sneak up onto the roof of our apartment block... maybe grab a snack and a smoke too and just... hang out there for a small bit."Cuphead said looking down to the ground. It made me feel hurt for seeing him like this.

"W-well I got to go to sleep n-now.." I said getting up and look at cuphead who look right back at me with a confused and worried look

"Hu-" I cut him off

"It ok cuphead I'm tired see you tomorrow" I said running up to my room and lock it.