✨♠️✨_21_✨♠️✨

Long one? Maybe-

~~~~~~✨♥️✨~~~~~~~~~~~~✨♥️✨
Anonymous ask:
What was king dice child hood like?

Answer:

[y/n] was still at the table with king dice but Mugman left a little while. So it was just a sleepy [y/n] and king dice with the whisky and the bottle that mugs left with dice.

*grumble* "is Mugman gone?" King ask making [y/n] nodded tiredly

King dice sigh,"you can sleep now moonlight.." king said softly making [y/n] nodded again and fell a sleep. While king dice just look at the anonymous then took out his cards.

"Alright, childhood...well,there's not much to say on it, really.." dice said then he used his magic that made the cards Fly around [y/n] and him

"I grew up,with my family in a bar that my parents owned and spent my early days cleaning the place,pickpocketing pedestrian and getting into trouble with the drunks that swarmed it.
That about it-" dice said.

~~~~~~✨♥️✨~~~~~~~~~~~~✨♥️✨
Anonymous ask:(1)
Hey king dice Why didn't you like your family?

~~~~~~✨♥️✨~~~~~~~~~~~~✨♥️✨
Anonymous ask:(2)
King dice,what is the most interesting thing about your family?

Answer:

King dice slammed the desk while drink the whiskey that mugs gave him making [y/n] waking up from that loud sound. [y/n] look at Dice with a worried look but dice didn't see it...

Dice eyes turned green,"Alright you want more? Here somethin' 'interesting' " dice said looking crazier then ever.Making [y/n] consider about what they're dad going to say, so they got up and lock the door so no one can come in or hear what going on..

Then dice continue,"To no-one surprise, My family was obsessed with money to death, guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Because were the DICE; greedy,unlawful , everyone in town knows if you see one of us walking, you walk the other way." Dice said while [y/n] slowly walk back over to they're dad and sat back down with out him noticing but the cards did and swarm around [y/n] making them feel safe.

[y/n] look back at dice seeing him taking the bottle and poring more in him cup,"And honestly, can't blame the town,feel like a hypocrite for sayin' this but my parents were drunkard,criminals, and just... not the best people in general..." dice said drinking his special whiskey while [y/n] tock the bottle away from him.

"Hell, whenever my ma got mad at me, She'd stab lit cigarettes into my arm,-"dice said making [y/n] shock and pissed about this new information...'how. DARE.SHE' [y/n] was mad about this and wants to kill them again.

"-and go on about how she regrets stoppin' my dad from gamblin' me away when I was an infant." Dice said making [y/n] looking at him with sadness..

"And that nothin' considering they also sold Minnie " dice said with anger

King dice snap out of his magic and look around at the desk with all of his card  scatter around..