♥️(17)♥️

✨♥️✨✦➻➹➼➽✨♥️✨✦➻➹➼➽✨♥️✨✦➻➹➼➽
Anonymous ask:
So school just went back. What is our main fives opinion of school? (Did they enjoy it? Hate it? Favourite subject etc) and I already hate most of my year group so Mr. Devil is there any room in Hell at the moment?

Answer:

All of them were sitting around a table playing cards.

"Wait... did any of us ever go to school?" Mugman piped up.

"Me and Mugs never did."Cuphead said.

"Nope."King Dice said resting his head on his hand.

"Never"[Y/n] said laying on top of cuphead arm

"Not really."Devil said.

"Apparently it sucks."Cuphead added

"It can. You know we sometimes use school scenarios on sinners down in Hell."Devil stated.

"Really??"[Y/n] and cup bro said.

"Yup, for some people it's absolute torture. Speaking of which, of course there's room in Hell! What kind of seperate infinite spiritual dimension do you think your dealing with?" Devil said

"Hang on, where are we??" Cuphead questioned looking at [y/n] who didn't know either.

"Though, I used to wish I could go to school."King Dice said.

"Yeah me too." Mugman said

"No thank I heard it was boring being in the same room for 1 hour or 3 with uncomfortably chairs." [Y/n] said.

"How come you two never went?" Mugman ask [y/n] and dice

"My parents never bother to signing me up. Never even gave me an education at all and they said that I wasn't worth spending money on." [Y/n] said shrug.

"Couldn't afford it, and besides school was deemed 'useless' in my family." King Dice answered [y/n] nodded.

"Oh... yeah, we couldn't afford it either, and it would be too long to travel from the woods everyday." Mugs said

"I'm kinda glad though. School sounds BORING, you're forced to sit in a room and listen and write all day! Waste of childhood if you ask me!" Cuphead said.

"Agree" [y/n] said

"Yeah. You wouldn't enjoy it." Devil said making [y/n] chuckle

"Personally, I disagree with the schooling system. Youth should be free to run around, take on the world, free of restraint... on a remote island for a year, then we see who survived. That's what education should be." Devil grinned.

"Devil." Cuphead said

"Satan." Mugs said

"Boss." Dice said

"Dad" [y/n] said

✨♠️✨___♡♢♤♧___♡♢♤♧___♡♢♤♧ (Early HALLOWEEN LET GO) 🎃🎃🎃🎃
Anonymous ask:
This is for the main 5: I don't know if you celebrate Halloween, but if you could choose a costume, what would it be?