☆♠️-♠️8♠️-♠️☆

————♠️♠️————♣️♣️————♥️♥️————♦️♦️————♠️♠️————♣️♣️————♦️♦️————♥️♥️——
Anonymous ask:
Have you ever tried a scaring prank? Like on Dice or Devil?? >:)

Answer:

"Um...no..even if I want to I would have to confident like cuppy, and the 'smart' like mugs.. to pull a prank on my parents..hehe.." [y/n] said while rubbing they're neck, tail went down to the ground.

"I've been wanting to do one as payback for the ones they have done."Cups said.

"Heh, yeah, the Devil likes to do his... shape-shifting tricks somtimes"Mugman said.

"Oh yeah, I hate it when he does that."Cuphead groaned while [y/n] kinda agree but still love how he does it..it was cool but kinda scary..

__________

Somewhere in the hallway, Mugman passed by a creepy looking picture of him.
'What the... why is there a picture of me here?'

The picture of Mugman suddenly opened its eyes and scared the living daylights out of him.

Turns out it was just the Devil."Pfftthah!! How was that for a prank?"Devil grins.

"Terrible. I hate you."Mugman says holding his heart looking terrified.

____________

"Wait, did King Dice also do something?" Mugman ask.

"Well...it wasn't JUST him..." Cuphead said glaring at [y/n] who was confused

__________

"Hey, Cuphead! Wanna see somethin' ya like..."[y/n] spoke in a calming voice getting Cuphead's attention.
[y/n] was holding a dollar bill while king dice was holding a lighter both smiling  at him.

"...burning?"

Cuphead's eye have a slight crack in them while looking at us.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-"

"Relax, its fake."Dice said while [Y/n] was chuckling at him.

"WHAT US WRONG WITH YOU LOT." Cuphead said with confused and frustration on his face.
__________
"Oh yeah, I remember now." [Y/n] said smiling innocently while looking at cups.

"I still don't forgive you for doing that."Cuphead crossed his arms.

"Come on, it was just a little joke." [y/n] said with a deadpanned look

"Yeah, but with money of all things."Cuphead shot back

"So what, people get greedy when it comes to that." [y/n] said with not hesitation.

"Well its valuable, of course people will get greedy."Cuphead said

"People like you." [y/n] mumble back but cuphead heard that and gave them a playful glare while you did the same but with a smirk.