~CatBoyHalo~

Top : Zak / Skeppy

Bottom : Badboyhalo / Darryl

‐-------------------------------------------------------------

Darryl had been hiding his form for the past few months living with Zak all the way through. He had liked Zak over the years as he didnt know how to confess or tell him about his form.

//Darryl's POV//

I woke up from my bed and had a feeling that my tail and ears would pop out as i quickly ran to the bathroom i locked the door and looked in the mirror as i tried to hide my ears and tail. Before i knew it the shower curtain flew open as i looked behind to see Zak standing there seeing me in my form and seeing him naked infront of my eyes. I blushed red as hell of how fit his body was well it already was tho.. i shook my head and apologise and walked away. Going downstairs to eat

//Zak's POV//

I opened the shower urtain as i saw DARRYL WITH EARS AND TAIL. Damn. As i quietly stood there remembering that i was naked i was still mezmorized by his cute fluffy tail, ears and his face. Bright as hell if i had a chance i would fuck him right then and there.

I saw darryl run away apologizing what he saw from my naked body. I just grabbed my towel and grabbed a pare of clothes looking down at my dick hard as hell. I knew if i wasnt going to fix this its gonna get worse soon, I had no choice so i had to just make it seem normal.

I walked downstairs to see darryl eating a bowl of cereal and trying not to make eye contact. "Hey darryl!" I said covering my dick hat was slightly poking out "h-hey zak.. also lets not talk about what happend earlier im sorry" "darryl no need to be sorry its fine ill go upstairs" i ran upstairs and looked down at my pants to see my boner popping out i went in my room and putted some porn videos on my conputer and started to deal with my stupid dick.

//3rd Person POV//

Zak removed his pants and boxers and palmed his dick. "Aughh~" he said moaning, he stroked his dick in a faser pase and his moans getting louder .

As he didnt consentrate on the door opening and for Darryl standing in the door frame with his ears and tail popping out as his dick getting hard from watching zak. As the floor creaked zak quickly turned to the door frame and saw darryl standing there pleased with zak's moans . Zak was still horny so he didnt care and threw his pants and boxers away and pinned down darryl on the bed pulling darryl's clothes off and started kissing darryl in neck "augh" darryl moaned out. Zak harshoy kissed his neck through his dick kissing his dick teasing it.

"Please z-zak~" "please what darryl?" Zak said with a smirk twriling his tounge around darryl's dick. "F-aug~uck ME!~"Darryl said in a loud moan as zak turned darryl and said "prep" "n-no" As zak slammed himself inside of darryl's tight hole and zak stroking his tail making darryl close to climaxing. Zak slowly thrust in and out of darryl "f-faster~" zak smiled and went faster and deeper trying to find darryl's prostrate. "Z-zak~ ri-ght there~ aug~" darryl said while moaning zak hitted his prostate 2-6 time making darryl cum all over the bed sheets. As darryl thought it was done but  wasnt "darryl im not done yet stay~" Zak removed his shirt and tossed it somewhere and placed darr on his knees on the floor as zak making him face his dick "suck" darryl obeyed as zak stoked darryl's ears and moan as darryl sucked on his dick "mhmp~" darryl gaged as he took zak's full lenght and zak close to climaxing his way. Darryl licked his whole dick bottom to top as zak cummed in darryl's mouth as darryl gulped it.

They both collapse on the bed "i love you darryl" "love you to zak"