4

The lights in the room flickered, there was no window in this room. Only the flickering light, I had no way or knowing if it was day or night. More tears formed in my eyes, I don't know how long I'm gonna be in this stupid room.

The toilet looked like it came from prison, it was sliver and shiny. There was a little gap in the bottom of the door, but it was locked. There was no pillows, no covers, and the room over all was pretty cold.

The bed was so old and disgusting I was wondering if I should sleep on the floor. It had coffee stains, and it made a weird sound when I sat down on it.

I took my legs to my chest, letting out soft cries. I didn't do shit and I'm being punished? I never want to see Nicholas again, he can suck a dick or something.

I'm glad I had on a hoodie and sweatpants, if I didn't I would probably have frozen to death. I sat in this position in what felt like hours, there was nothing to do.

All I wanted was to be upstairs, in her arms. Or at this point I would rather have swollen lips, then sit here all day. And who knows, maybe I'll sit here for days? Weeks? Months?

I sighed, how could she believe him and not me? It doesn't make sense. I pulled the hood over my head, it fell off some time ago, and it's getting cold.

The bed was very uncomfortable to sit on, and even more uncomfortable to lay down on. Maybe this other girl was here a lot? I took my head up, trying to find something to do.

I looked around the room, the door was made of metal, most likely unbreakable. The tiny door at the bottom looked locked, but I couldn't have escaped from there anyways, looks like only a plate could go in and out of it.

Beside the door was the light switch, it was old, and was now brown, im guessing it was white before. The room was a square, nothing special.

The toilet was on the left side of the room, no sink, no way of cleaning myself. Except that I didn't see anything more, it was simply just that.

I stood up, I could at least stretch my legs. I walked over to the toilet, there was a little bit of water down there, other than that it looks disgusting.

I looked up at the light, it never stopped blinking. It was very annoying. Out of instinct, I looked to the right.

The wallpaper looked very strange there, like someone had loosened it up. I walked up to it, touching the wallpaper softly. It felt loose and weird.

It wasn't the whole wall that felt weird, just a certain spot. I took two fingers and guided them over the spot.

When I got to what felt like an edge, there was a gap. Like I could pull something off. I pulled on the wallpaper, ripping it off the wall slowly.

I pulled the whole thing off, and the paper fell on the floor. My eyes went wide, what the fuck is this? The wall itself was made of cement, I traced my fingers over the wall. This can't be true.

It was like someone had counted the days they had been here, and it looked like it does in the tower in Shrek where Fiona was. I started to count them, I have nothing better to do.

5

10

15

20

...

105