8

It's been weeks.

Or at least it feels like it.

She hasn't spoken to me.

I didn't speak to her ether.

When I saw her she would bring a plate with some old food, then she would leave again. I think I hurt her. She seems more cold. I didn't think I would actually hurt her. But that was some days ago, some other dude has brung me food for a while.

He's tall, muscular, he has a sleeve tattoo, short hair, and he's overall an average looking guy. But I don't want him. I want what I don't think I can have anymore.

Maybe she did some things to my family, but she didn't do them to me. She kept me safe, she held me warm, she saved me. And I treated her like shit.

But she hurt my family so what did she expect?

But that's not a good enough excuse to hurt her.

I regret everything, I think I was just angry. But I still shouldn't have done that. I miss being in her arms, I miss feeling safe. I miss being with her, I miss her.

And being angry is really no excuse, I still said it. I said I hated her. That I fucking hated her. I have so many regrets. Why would I do that? Sometimes I think I'm the stupidest person on the planet. Like I don't think before I do something.

The metal thing on my foot started to hurt some days ago. Maybe it's blocking the blood that's supposed to go to my foot? Ether way it hurts, like a lot.

I can't feel my foot. My hands are sore, my back hurts from the uncomfortableness that's in this room.

I've found out that there's a camera in this room. There better be one in the living room so I can get that dude out of here. He's annoying and I'm pretty sure he likes me.

The camera is always pointed at me, and if I move the camera moves. Even when I piss. This place sucks ass. I really hate it, the food it old, it's cold, I don't get any privacy, and it's very uncomfortable here.

I feel like I'm gonna rot in this place. Like this will be the death of me. Maybe that wouldn't be too bad? Then every problem would be gone.

My thoughts got interrupted by the door, it makes a sound that makes my ears hurt. The door slowly went up to show the man that has been giving me food these last days.

His face was blank, he had a plate in his hand that didn't seem new. It looked rotten, and there was a glass off expired milk. It was thick, and clumpy.

He slowly walked over to me, I've been sitting in the same spot for days. Let me just say I stink, he bent down in front of me, setting the plate and the expired milk on the floor.

He took his right hand on my chin, I flinched at the contact. His lips formed into a smirk, his eyes met mine. "Hey babygirl, how about I get you out of here?" His breath stank, like rotten egg.

I turned my head the other way, facing the selling. His hand cupped my cheeks, and turned my head to I would face him again.

"Look at me when I talk to you princess" my breath hitched, my hands begun to sweat, my whole body felt weird.

"N-no it's fine"

"Oh baby I know you hate it here, I can get you a better life-" he cut himself off with a smile.

"-with me."

A shiver went down my spine. I looked down at the food and the milk. Going with him? No thank you. I'd rather die.

"She'll be fine" both of our heads snapped and turned to the door. His hand left my cheeks, he quickly stood up, and fixed his suit.

"Um- hello Mrs Andlilet"