6

The car ride felt like it took forever, but that could probably be because I'm trying not to fall asleep. I wonder why he owed her money, and by the way he talked it looked like they knew each other, and had done this many times before.

My eyes closed, but I soon opened them again. I really want to fall asleep, but at the same time I don't. I don't know why I don't want to fall asleep, it's just something in me telling me I shouldn't fall asleep.

My head was buried in her chest, one of her arms were wrapped around me. It still felt weird to be around her. I don't know who she is, and the thought scares me more and more.

A random guy owed her a lot of money, but for what? I took a deep breath, I don't want to fall asleep. I don't want to fall asleep.

My eyes closed, and it felt impossible to open them. Like they weighed 1000 pounds, I could feel my body relax more and more. Like everything in my body wanted to fall asleep, and then everything went black.

-

I woke up in the bed alone. I missed her. I don't want to miss her. But I do. It feels weird. I don't want to like her. But I do. Wait. Do I? I think it's more that she makes me feel safe. Or maybe it's just my mommy issues.

I opened my eyes, looking around the room I couldn't see the girl. Where the fuck is she? I rubbed my eyes with my fist. She had changed clothes on me, I was now wearing a black t-shirt and some shorts.

I pulled the covers off me, and stood up. She has to be downstairs if not I have to idea on where she is. With a sigh I made my way out of the room, I could hear some screaming from downstairs but I didn't understand it.

I got downstairs, and I heard the screaming coming from the kitchen. I quietly and slowly made my way to the kitchen. The girl was screaming something in a language I couldn't understand, what language is that?

"Dein verdammtes Arschloch, du verstehst nichts" (you fucking asshole, you don't understand. Btw my German sucks so don't come for me:)) she screamed at the top of her lounges, hitting the counter with her hands. Nicholas's face turned red out of anger I think, I don't understand what they are taking about so.

"Es ist nicht meine Schuld, dass du jetzt zu Papa gehen willst, denn du solltest gut verstehst dass es nicht funktioniert!" (It's not my fault you want to go to dads now, you should understand well that does not work!)

The girl sighed, both of her hands going into her hair. "Du verstehst, das ist ein zweitägiger Auftrag, richtig?" (You do understand that's a two day trip right?) she sighed again, "Din jævla drittsekk" (you fucking piece of shit)

"HEY don't start talking shit now! You know I don't understand that shit!" Nicholas's face was getting redder and redder, if I didn't know they were fighting I would say he was blushing, but his angry face expression said something else.

Nicholas's eyes turned to mine, he looked at me weird in a way. I don't know how to say it but he looked weird. "Your bitch is here" he rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen. What's up with him? Last time I checked he wanted to fuck me?

The girl turned around and our eyes met. She looked just as angry as him, her fist was clenched, and she overall looked like she wanted to punch a wall or some shit.

"Are you alright?" I whispered, the way she acted made me a little bit concerned. Her body language just screamed that she wasn't okay.

She let out a shaky breath, "yeah, I just need to do something, I'll be back tonight" she shook her head, but I could tell that she was still angry. Very angry. But for what?