7

I could barely sleep all night, the thought of being in Julia Andlilet's arms scares me. She scares me, but who wouldn't be scared for her.

She's dangerous.
And
Hot.
But that's besides the point.

Julia fucking Andlilet. Of course I couldn't let her know I know who she is. What the fuck would she have done to be then. The things she can do is fucking incredible.

Now I know why she didn't want me to know her name. Why she had glasses on the first time. Why she had bodyguards.

Everything clicks now.

And she scares me more then ever.

When she's fucking Julia Andlilet, how could I not be scared. That's the only feeling I have. I'm scared. So fucking scared.

I turned away from her, laying on the other side of the bed. I don't want her hands around me. Who knows where they have been and what they have done. Who they have killed.

The hands of Julia Andlilet around me? No thanks. She may have been there for me, and made me feel safe but all the people she hurt didn't feel safe, so why should I?

Her arms were wrapped around me tighter this time, it felt uncomfortable and safe at the same time. She was still the woman I fell in love with, but now that I know who she is I don't want this anymore.

Who knows what she can do to me now. If she knows that I knows I'm probably dead or some shit. She's gonna kill me, I know it. I don't care what she says one day she's gonna kill me for knowing.

She killed that other girl, what could stop her from killing me? Nothing probably. I tried to unwrap myself from her arms. But when I tried she just tightened her grip around me even more.

"Where do you think you're going" she mumbled into my hair, her hand going under my clothes. "I just want space, is that hard to understand?"

I heard her chuckle in my hair, her grip tightening even more, so I could barely breathe. I gaped for air, feeling my body being dragged more into hers.

"You're gonna stay here" my head fell back on her shoulder, my toes curled up, eyes were tightly squeezed shut. I could feel my heart beating, harder then ever.

"Let, m-me go" it was hard to breathe because of how she was holding me. She chuckled again, I felt her warm breath on my cheek. "Oh babydoll, you're staying where I want you too"

My cheeks heated up, I wanted to stay but at the same time I didn't. I don't know how I feel about her, what I should feel about her.

"N-no let me go" I tried to move out of her grip, but she didn't loosen her arms at all. I moved my body, trying to get out but nothing helped.

That's when my ass pressed itself on her, yeah. She let out a low moan in my ear, which was really hot not gonna lie. But I can't think that way. I don't want to think that way. I wanna be away from her.

I might not have a home but she's not my home. Or maybe she is?

Even though she does bad things I still want to be with her. And I kinda like it when she holds me tightly and want me to be with her. It's, it's a good feeling.

It's like she wants me.

No one has ever wanted me.

Ever.

And now that someone does it feels weird. But not in a bad way at all. In a good way. But I can't. I just can't. I can't be with her. I can't feel safe with her. Not after everything she's done.

Not with what she did to my family.

I should be mad at her.

She ruined my life without even knowing that it's my life that she ruined.

Or maybe she did, she knew my name, and basically everything about me. Maybe she knows that it's my life she ruined and wanted to make it better.

But that still doesn't help.

She ruined it and I don't care if she has an ugly excuse. She still did it. And I'm never gonna be over it. Ever.

She made my life hell without know it was my life.

Without knowing the consequences of what she did.

"No let me go" my tone was more clear now. I think it shocked her because I'm not the type to speak up. More of the quiet type.

"Are you deaf or something? Can't you hear what I'm telling you?" She sounded angry at me, maybe even annoyed. Who knows?

"No, let me go!"

"LET ME GO YOU BITCH!"

"I FUCKING HATE YOU LET ME GO!"

She didn't let me go, but she stood up with me in her arms. She threw me over her shoulder, held my feet so she didn't drop me. And walked out of the room.

I kicked her, punched her back, nothing helped. I kicked until my legs hurt, until my hands were red. Yet she didn't fall, and it didn't seem like she was hurt at all.

We went downstairs again, so I think I'm going in the cell I was in last time.

We reached the door, but she didn't stop. She walked down the hall, to the end of it. This door was smaller, made out of silver metal and it had three locks on it.

She opened all the locks, when the door opened my eyes widened. I suddenly regretted everything. There wasn't a bed, only a small thing you couldn't even call a mattress.

There wasn't a toilet, only a small silver bowl, a small widow which seemed like the only source of light that was in this room, the floor was musty and old, same with the walls.

"No...no, NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HERE" I started to kick again, but it didn't help at all. She grabbed one of my feet and put a metal thing around it. I can't really see so I don't know what it is.

After that she let me down, not even looking at me. I collapsed on my knees, probably because of all the kicking, it's like my legs doesn't work anymore "Please. Don't leave me here...I'll do anything, please don't"

"Maybe you should have thought of the consequences" she never looked at me, she stood with her back towards me. "Please mommy, please"

She shook her head, walking out, closing the door. I really fucked up this time. What have I done. Why didn't I just stay with her and pretended like I didn't know. How could I be so stupid?

A/n: it's short but I thought I should update so yeah