Chapter 1

Aizawas pov:

Ugh my head I thought as I walked into my bedroom. My parents had been fighting again and it was my first day at ua tomorrow.

I decided I would try on my binder that I secretly brought today. I walked towards my nightstand and opened the top draw.

There it is my binder. I carefully took off my top and slipped on my binder. It fits! I took it off and got changed for bed. I turned off the light and climbed into bed.

I wonder what Tomorrow will be like. Probably hell I thought as I driffted off to sleep.

[The next day]

I woke up at 6 am and climbed out of bed. I crept over and flicked on the light.

It's happening. I got changed into my ua uniform and had a bit of trouble tieing my tie but I figured it out.

I grabbed scissors and carfully cut my hair. It ended up looking ok ish and I like it. I quickly grabbed my bag and opened my window feeling the cold wind on my face.

I jumped out my window into a allyway. 'Ow'i thought as I landed with a thump. I started on my way to the bus stop which was about a mile and a half away from my house but I didn't mind the walk.

[Time skip brought to you by ma gender identity crisis]

I arrived at the bus stop and walked into something.

'Sorry' a voice said. I opened my eyes to see a blonde haired boy with beautiful emera- I mean wierd green eyes.

I felt a blush crawl across my face because our faces were basicly touching! I walked backwards. 'S-sorry'. 'It's okay I'm hizashi' he said while smiling cut- weirdly.

'I'm se- shouta aizawa but just call me aizawa' fuck I had almost said my deadname.

We talked for a bit before the bus arrived.

'The bus is here' I said as I climbed onto the bus watching hizashi follow.

We sat down and I closed my eyes hoping it sleep. 'Your going to sleep? '

'Its 7 am and I'm tired so yes'

I fell asleep soon after.

[When they get to ua]

'WERE HERE' someone screamed waking me and hizashi up.

I was on the floor and hizashi was laying on 3 or 4 seats. We both got up and made out way out of the bus.

The cold wind made our hair blow around and I watched in amusement as hizashi tried getting hair out of his face and mouth.

I chuckled as I reached out and tucked his hair behind his ears. 'There genius' I said before realizing how close we were and backing up blushing like crazy.

'S-sorry'

I stared at the big building that stood before me. It was happening I was there at the most prestigious hero school in the whole of Japan.

We walked in staying close as to not get lost in the crowd of people entering and lounging in and out of ua.

It was loud. To loud. I had always been sensitive to loud noises because of my parents fighting.

'HEY BLONDIE AND BLACK DUDE OVER HERE'. . .