Chapter 10✨

A/N
Y'all this is the longest book I've wrote✌. But if you Read this please comment what you think abt it because it will help me be a better author for you guys! Anyways as always have a amazing day/night/afternoon and enjoy!

Aizawas pov as usual

I gave up on blocking out the noise and listened, the teacher said we were going to go to the training area or something.

This time he said he had some adjustmente and handed me this scarf thing which looked cool ig.

We worked in pairs and the teacher paired me and hizashi up. The goal was to distract to robot monsters, get the fake bomb and stop the building from blowing up. All in 20 minutes.

We went first and Me and hizashi made a plan.

'3. 2. 1. GO! '

Me and hizashi crept round the side of the building and I hooked my scarf onto the wall. Hizashi nodded and grabbed onto the wall as I wrapped him in part of my scarf.

We climbed in Through the 3rd floor window and hizashi and me went separate ways.

My job was to find the bomb, well that's what hizashi told me to do but im just not going to.

I crept through the building. It was about 8 story's tall. If there is a average of 4 robots per floor that's 32 robots + the mega robot which counts as 4 robots. That means 36 robots ✨. Fucking great.

'YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH'

istg hizashi if you burst my eardrums I will not hesitate.

I ran to the top floor and grabbed the walking talki device.

'Sorry zashi I'm looking for mega bot'

'SHO DON-'

I turned off the walki talki and followed the loud bangs of the mega bots feet.

'sorry zashi but I Auberry to do this or we will lose.' I mumbled to myself and accidentally turned on the walki talki.

The mega bot found me before I found it.

It wasn't alone. Their was 2 robots with it.

I sighed and rushed to the mega got but got chucked into the wall.

'FUCK OW!'

Hizashi heard me and came rushing without me noticeing.

I kept getting hit but didn't stop.

Hizashi ran up. 'SHO ARE YOU OK!'.

'I think so zashi'

'Sho your bleeding.'

I shrugged but hizashi came running at the mega bot.

He got chucked into a wall breaking it. He started falling 8 story's to the ground.

'HIZASHI! NO!' I jumped out of it and used my scarf to stop the impact.

Hizashi was bleeding a lot.

'.. Hey sho... It's ok.. I'll be fine.. I love you're he passed out

'HIZASHI DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING LEAVE ME!'

I checked, he wasn't breathing. Fuck it.

I started trying to do CPR on hizashi. Our teacher rushed to us.

'Shout-'

'Don't Fucking speak to me' I continued doing CPR.

'You ne-'

'Shut up'

I checked again. he was breathing! Barley but still breathing.

I picked him up bridal style and rushed to recovery girl.

'Help.. Him. Please.. '

Recovery girl nodded and I put hizashi on a bed.

Hours went past but I didn't move from hizashis side.

Recovery girl offered to heal me but I refused. I took a bathroom break after a bit and grabbed a razor blade.

$e!f h@rm starts here

I placed to cold blade on my stomach and wrist multiple times.

I the cut on my thighs and under my binder.

I was bleeding a lot. FUCK

I walked back into recovery girls office. She looked at my wrist and stared.

'Where else'

I lifted my shirt, binder and showed her my thighs.

'There. Now fuck off' i covered myself back up and walked over to hizashi.

I kissed him on the lips and started crying. 'P-please waie up zashi'

'I can't lose you'

The end of school bell rang and shouta refused to move from hizashis side.

Even when teacher tried he wouldn't move. Nobody could understand why. Not even oboro could help.

Then nezu came in.

'Shouta you need to leave and go home'

I shook my head.

'Why not'

'H-hizashi i-is m-my b-b-boyfriend.. I can't lose him!'

Nezu nodded.

Please be ok hizashi!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok chapter done! Please comment what you think!!