chapter 3

A/N
Sorry if this doesn't make sense 😭 I'm rushing this chapter a bit because- idk why but ya anyways let's get into this ✨story ✨

Aizawas pov

We started walking to zashis house, it's kinda far away from ua. It's about a mile, my house is a mile and a half away and no busses are available at the moment, they shut around lunch sadly.

As we were walking and talking like normal teenagers zashi bring something up.

'Btw sho what was that thing under your training uniform' fuck.

'Yeah hizashi has a point, why didn't you change in the boys changing room? '.

I froze. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I felt my breathing become alot faster and I fell to the ground.

I was having a panic attack....

Next thing I know nemuri was on the ground  ext to me. 'Breathe shouta, in' she inhaled. 'And out'.

I copied her and after a bit I was okay again.

'It's ok I'll keep it a secret but take off the binder when we get to hizashis' nemi whispered in my ear.

I sighed in relief and nodded. Nemi helped me up and zashi and oboro apologized over and over again. I kept on telling them it was fine but they kept on apologizeing.

It was getting annoying as fuck.

'I said it's fine. ' my hair rose above my head and my eyes turned a crimson red.

Both of them shut up and hizashi hid his face for some reason? Maybe he was scared or some shit.

Meh. We continued walking and soon enough (like 1 hour later) we were at zashis house.

'RACE YOU ALL INSIDE last one in has to do a dare' nemi said and she started running. 'HEY NO FAIR' oboro and hizashi ran after her.

I walked in because I didn't care.

'Shouta you have to do a dare~✨' nemi dragged me into a random room.

'NEMI GET OFF!' 'nope ^^'

Istg ima kill this woman.

'What's my dare' I rolled my eyes.

'I dare you tooooo wear this ^^' suddenly she pulled out short shorts and a crop-ish top because it was sorta long but not really.

I glared at her but got changed into it after getting her to leave. No I didn't take off my binder because the crop top was tight as fuck.

'Introducing shouta ✨' nemi pointed to the door that I walked out of. Oboro burst out laughing, hizashi turned even tedder then my eyes we're earlier.

'come on do a spin sho'

I flipped her off before doing a slow spin. Hizashi turned redder and oboro was on the floor dying of laughter.

I walked over to hizashi.

'Sorry zashi nemi dared me to do this' hizashi looked confused.