chapter 9

A/n
Thanks for the support but I will be updating less as I go back to school tomorrow ✌. Ya but anyways let's continue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aizawas pov

Hizashi left.

I was still restrained and the doctors put another feeding tube in.

I don't like it. It is making me fat. I realize I know how to break restraints so I broke them and ripped out the feeding tube.

I threw up. A lot I felt a burning in my esophagus. Doctors came in and next thing I now I wake up.

I was ok in a different room. Wierd. Then I saw it. My dad walked in.

Fuck!

He does things to me.. Things I wish I could say. I was crying hysterically..

Then I woke up, I was back in the hospital room. It was a dream! Thank god..

I think the doctors gave up on the feeding tube because it wasn't there.

I saw a doctor who started explaining.

'We had to preform surgery on you'

He explains how I almost died and that I won't be able to go to school for a few weeks.

I agreed and they left.

When he gets discharged

Finally I got discharged and went back to hizashis house.

I have school tomorrow so hizashi and I made the most of the day we had left.

This lead to a make-out session. A very heated one.

You can guess what happened bc I'm not writing that shit bc I'm a minor✌

We woke up at around 5:30 and started getting ready. Hizashi go the a new binder and I put it on with my uniform that he also gave me.

He covered up my neck which hurt alot.

I still don't regret anything because last night was- exiting to say the least

Hizashi did my hair and we headed to UA

When they got their

I limp-walked to the front of the building while holding hizashis hand.

Suddenly I hear a loud voice.

'OMG SHOUTA IS THAT YOU! ARE YOU OK!'

Annnnd it's nemi and oboro ✨

'Yes it's me and I'm as ok as I can be'

Nemi looked at me and hizashi and squeeled.

'ARE YOU GUYS DATING! Y'ALL ARE HOLDING HANDSSSSS'

I covered one of my ears and leaned the other on hizashis shoulder while flipping nemi off.

She took note and shut up.

When school started I gripped hizashis hand harder and made it to our homeroom class.

Everyone kept on asking questions when I walked in.

I dragged hizashi to the back and sat down.

The teacher started teaching and I layed my head on the desk and drowned out all noises.

Hopefully the day will be over soon..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okkkk another chapter done! I'll try update Tomorrow or the day after!

Have a amazing day/night/afternoon

author out!