chapter 7

A/n

I'm sorry for not updating I haven't been on wattpad that much and have had no motivation 😭✌ anyways please don't hate and as always enjoy!

Aizawas pov

Me and hizashi woke up at around 11 am. I remembered last night and blushed. I looked at him. 'About last night. I really like you and I need to ask you something'. He simply nodded.

'WILLYOUBEMYBOYFRIEND!'!

'Of course sho' we both smiled.

Since we we're late and I couldnt get to school we decided to say we are sick so we could have a week or so off.

Most things still hurt but I can move more now. I managed to stand up but fell over when I tried walking.

Hizashi picked me up and I blushed a lot. He walked us over to the kitchen and sat me on a stool. His house was big and his kitchen was the size of my room +the basement.

'Do you want pancakes sho?'

I nodded and put my head on the big, marble counter top. Hizashi made the pancakes and put them on 2 plates.

I dont usually eat so I was hesitant but his food tasted so good. To bad I knew I was going to throw it up later. That's how it always went.

After we ate he took me to his room so we could get changed. His room was so cool! I looked around and noticed 2 things.

1.a pansexual pride flag 2. A non binary pride flag.

':0 your non-bianary!'

'Yeah!'

He opened a door that opened into a gigantic walk in closet.

I was shocked and kinda jealous.

He carried me in and we looked around for something to wear.

I put on this: (pic above)

Ans hizashi put on this (pic above but without the shoes and the top/hoodie is a light yellow)

He looks hot in a skirt ngl.

'Make sure the door isn't closed it can't be opened from the inside'

I looked at the door. It was shut.

'Um it's shut'

I heard hizashi mutter 'fuck' a few times.

Great. We are stuck

After like half an hour of being trapped I rememberee I had a fucking chest.

I forgot my binder was snapped.

I started feeling more dysphoric. I sat in the corner of the closet trying to stay calm.

Hizashi was trying to find a way out and stuff.

I just wanted to get out of here.

Hizashi must have noticed how i was feeling because he came over to me and hugged me.

I hugged him back and he kissed my cheek. I blushed.

I just hope we get out soon.

Hizashi kissed me and I kissed back.

Maybe this wasn't TO bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading this chalter! If you get here please comment or interact so I know you guys like or dislike this!

Also happy Halloween! Comment your costume (ik it's not Halloween yet it's close enough tho) ✌