Before We Start

Warning: If this is the first time you are clicking on this book this is a heads up that this story in specific is part 2 of my previous book called 'Stuck With You'.

—————=+=—————

Hi and welcome to part 2 of my Stuck With You Series. If you're reading this chances are that you have already read my previous book and want to know what's next on Cassie's and Five's story.

Same as the previous book this one will be covering Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy TV Show on Netflix, but this time we will be focusing a lot more on Cassie's past and her relationship with Five. As well as giving our two main characters a little bit more depth. If you know what I mean. I really don't want to get that much into too for the sake of not spoiling the whole story so yeah.

As usual, something you can always expect is long chapters and I will try my best to try to post at least once every week. Depending on how much I get into the plot myself you might even get daily updates but I'm not making any promises on that. Another thing is that I know a lot of you enjoyed the flashbacks to the apocalypse from the previous story so I might bring those back to give more depth to the story and make it feel more personal. Also, I know the slow burn is pretty painful at this point but I like pain so expect that as well.

Now, as in the previous story, I also want to disclose the trigger warning at the beginning just in case. So if you are sensitive to any of these topics read at your own discretion.

The trigger warnings are the following;
- excessive swearing
- death/murder
- blood
- violence
- guns/weapons
- abuse of drugs/addiction
- family abuse
- physical and psychological abuse
- mention of anxiety and depression
- mention of PTSD originates from childhood and past trauma (mentioned in the previous book)

If somehow something else ends up getting added down the line I will put a disclaimer at the beginning of the chapter like I used to do in the previous story as well as some heavy topics so you all know what to expect.

Lastly, my first language isn't English so there might be a few spelling and grammatical errors, I'm over here trying my hardest so go easy on me. So if anyone wants to grammatically proof this story or the previous one please DM me I would really appreciate it.

I hope you all enjoy the story! :)