[ch 1]

♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——

it was a nostalgic feeling

it was a nostalgic feeling... walking down the dimly lit hallway. the smell of cedar wood filled the air around you, you had just returned from a business trip. it lasted a few weeks due to some complications but alas, you had come back.

you walked slowly with your hands stuffed in your pockets and your back slouched over. you didn't get enough sleep during the flight hence a crying baby was onboard and unfortunately, it was right next to you.

you were expecting a meeting with yaga when you had received a message regarding it, however when you reached the room and pulled the shoji (japanese sliding door) to one side - a surprising encounter awaited you.

there the man sat, hair as white as snow and words as filthy as a landfill; gojo satoru. you immediately left the room - almost slamming the shoji shut behind you, but you didn't hear the loud bang. in confusion, you looked back to see gojo stopping the door, his infinity causing him not to feel the impact on his hand.

"you cut your hair." was the first thing he said. "i cut off more inches then your dick length." you replied as you walked away. "oh, and how much was that?" gojo questioned curiously. "five inches"

the white-head hesitated, your insults always hit him better than anyone else's ever has. "tch, that was just foul." he pouted. "you should be the last one to be talking about foul insults and manners, gojo."

the two of you didn't say anything to each other after that, you were trying to walk away from the blindfolded sorcerer but he just kept on following you. that's when you ran into their old teacher.

"hello, yaga." you coldly stated. "ah, y/n you came back," yaga replied in confusion. "i thought you would be arriving later today...?"

that's when the realization hit the both of you, you looked in the direction which gojo once was in and saw him walking away slyly. you rolled your eyes and walked away while yaga went after gojo, you didn't care to get revenge on gojo because it was just not worth it.

you just wanted coffee, so you went to the lounge to make some.

when you opened the door, two heads turned in your direction, one was a new face to you, and the other one was fushiguro megumi.

"hey, fushiguro." you said with a small wave. "fushiguro, who's that?" the brunette asked in confusion. "she's a staff member here in the jujutsu community, she had to go for a business trip so you didn't get do meet her until now." fushiguro answered. "she's really pretty." the girl added. making you stare at her while blinking, then getting back to your coffee-making business. "i haven't introduced you yet, kugisaki, this is l/n, y/n, l/n sensei, this is kugisaki nobara." megumi introduced us. "wasn't there supposed to be one more? gojo said he had three students." you coldly uttered in response.