[✫ y/n's curse desc ✫]

★ maternal curse (roses):

• for utmost power - she needs to sacrifice her body. the cursed energy deteriorates your physical, mental and emotional health all together - explaining why her emotions are veiled and she barely expressed any.
❥ it won't permanently damage y/n because of shouko's healing techniques but it can get fatal (nosebleeds, spitting blood, fainting spells, horrible migraines, dizziness, etc)
❥ it chips away at her ability to feel emotion and can also ruin her mental health if she really overdoes it (though it rarely occurs)
❥ her mental health deteriorates - ie: spiraling into depression (not very often), gets angry very easily, panic attacks, sensory issues (hence the fear of thunder), very paranoid, overthinking, etc.

• can produce and control rose vines that are sharp and pierces through skin very easily.

• creates roses in different colours (almost like gojo's limitless ability) and causes damage based on color and size
❥ colors she has mastered so far (in order of strength/lethality) : blue, red, yellow white, pink, orange, purple, black.

• domain expansion - field of white roses with a dark sky. then the flowers turn red as they slowly absorb the blood of the victim. or, the roses distract the victim as the cursed user who expanded the domain (aka: y/n) kills them.

• she could also create flowers without any destructive abilities - she mostly creates roses because it's the flower she mostly set to focus on growing when growing up.

★~°❦~★~°❦~★~°❦~★

★ paternal curse (bloodlust) :

➤ default abilities (meaning that they are active at ALL times):

• increases physical strength to an inhuman amount, making her one of the physically strongest sorcerers in the jujutsu community.

• due to strong physicality, she can run faster, jump higher, carry heavy items, can take heavy punches and her punches can break bones.

➤ when the bloodlust is activated:

• when she uses the bloodlust (which is in VERY rare situations) - it causes her senses to enhance. hyperawareness and spacial awareness are increased.
• she can control blood (almost like that one kamo guy) but it also goes for other people and curses too.
❥ can control blood flow.
❥ can control blood outside the body.
❥ can control inside and outside the body.
❥ can create a hypnotic/dazed feeling to the victim.

• the most dangerous ability of the bloodlust is that she can inflict damage on herself and it will also copy the same damage to the other person (the person who inflicted damage on her)

• the white of her eyes go red and her tears become red and bloody. she uses that blood to create her blood weapons if she doesn't have any other source of blood.

• the more blood she has, the more powerful she becomes.

➤ side effects:

• she damages herself
• can cause blood loss
• high blood pressure
• dizziness
• if over exerted - can also do damage to the body (like the rose cursed technique) but it rarely occurs
• becomes pale because of blood loss