[ch 6]

♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——

gojo had cupped his hands around your hips, his eyes filled with hunger and greed as he brought your hips closer to his. your chests inches apart from each other - his arms trailed onto your lower back and it caused a shock of electricity to shoot up your back and it made your body jolt. gojo smirked at how his touch could make your body react and he tightened his one hand that was still on your hip. he jerked you forward and you moved your arms up, quickly placing them on his chest so you didn't fall on him. your breath was quickening by how close you two were.

gojo wouldn't say a thing, he just stared - and you were too stubborn to look away so you stared back. both your expressions were hard to read, no pleasure to be found, no amusement, no lust, your expressions both as stoic as they could be. you both studied each other's faces. you noticed that gojo had pretty long eyelashes and they were as white as his hair. they complimented his eyes very well. gojo noticed that your right eye had a little speck of brown on it in the mass of hazel. he noticed that the top of your lip was more thinner compared to the bottom. he also had noticed that the left side of your face had a small dimple that was visible even when you weren't smiling or talking.

gojo brought his hand that was on your lower back and tucked a few strands behind your ear. he then rested his hand on your cheek - his thumb gently ran along the bottom of your lips. his stoic expression still upfront, making his intentions hard for you to decipher. just then, in the spur of the moment, he pulled your face towards his and pecked your lips before pulling away ever so slightly, both your lips now brushing over each other, "i'm sorry, can i kiss you?" you looked at gojo as if he said the stupidest thing ever, because he just did. "you already kissed me, dumbass." he laughed a bit, his warm breath spreading across your face because he still didn't back away from your lips.

he then placed his lips on yours again, kissing the bottom of your lips, then the top. he tilted his head a bit more as you kissed him back - wrapping your arms around his neck. the feeling was bliss, you could feel some of your inner hatred being drained slowly the more the kiss lasted. gojo ran his tongue along your lips and you let out a soft moan as you gave him an opening. gojo groaned as the two of you entwined your tongues with each other and rhythmically pulled your tongues in and out. gojo ran his fingers through your hair and tugged on it as the kiss deepened, the slight pain of the tug sending pleasure all over your body.

gojo then tugged your hair harder and pulled your lips away from his as he began kissing down your neck. you let out a few quiet moans and whimpers when he would specifically tease certain parts of your neck and you swore you could feel a smirk against your neck when he would get a sound out of you.

you thought that gojo was having too much fun with your body and you kept on giving him unwanted reactions when he would pleasure you more than usual. you pushed him away by his chest and laid his back along the sofa with your strength, that seemed to shock gojo, but it shouldn't have because at the end of the day - you were the second strongest sorcerer.

you placed both legs on either side from his hips and you were now straddling him. without warning, you began to tease gojo as you grind your hips on his and he let out a moan slightly louder than he had wished to let out. he gave a slightly apologetic smirk as he placed his hands on your hips and helped fix your position for quality performance.

but you didn't do it again, you just sat there on gojo's hips and didn't move at all. gojo got restless and began pushing his hips forward but you wouldn't budge. he looked down with a pleading look and tightened his grip around your waist. "y/n don't do this to me, please." his voiced pleaded. "you'll have to beg harder than that to get through me." you weren't planning on having sex right now but you wouldn't mind teasing gojo after he begged you for a bit. "y/n i'm begging you, please grind on me again, it felt so fucking good." gojo closed his eyes and arched his head back while raising his hips again. "please, y/n, i'd do anything for you. just please do it more when i'm already this hard for you." his voice starting to crack with impatience.