[ch 5]

♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——

gojo turned back as he heard a clink on the surface of the marble island in the center of the kitchen

gojo turned back as he heard a clink on the surface of the marble island in the center of the kitchen. he looked at nyx and covered his eyes, "don't look nyxie, mommy took the unholy juice out. you're too young to see it." gojo urgently said as he also began to rub nyx's chin.

the thought of gojo being nice to your cat made you smile, internally, you didn't know how to express is outwardly. gojo eventually put nyx down and pushed himself off of the sofa and walked over to you slowly, as if he wasn't in a rush to approach you. he placed both his palms on the cold marble surface as you poured some of the wine into the glasses.

"what's the occasion for the fine wine?" gojo asked as he picked the glass up and swirled the drink in the cup. a small smirk tugged at the tip of your lips. "i got a modeling contract with dolce & gabana while i was in new york." gojo's eyes widened at the response. he raised his glass and you clink yours against it, "to y/n's ever lasting success." gojo said proudly as you both retracted your arms and brought the glasses back to take a sip of the wine.

the taste rolled on your tongue, it was awfully bitter. if you were being completely honest, you never really enjoyed wine. but you knew gojo enjoyed it so you bought it out. you couldn't hold back the slightly puckered look on your face with your eyes in slits and furrowed eyebrows. gojo looked over to you and arched his eyebrow, "i'm not too fond of wine." you replied before he even asked the question and pass the glass over to him. he gladly took it and finished the whole drink in one sip. his head now lowered between his arms that are positioned on top of the island.

you quickly excused yourself and walked towards your room to get into your night suit. it was getting late and being in the same clothes you wore since going to roppongi was getting tiring. you also remembered that you had borrowed some of gojo's clothes once from a gathering and someone had spilled their drink all over your dress. so you decided to give those to gojo so he could change out of his clothes too. you wore an oversized black sweater and grey shorts and gave gojo his white shirt and grey sweatpants. he didn't even care to go to the restroom and change, he began unbuttoning his shirt without a care of who was looking at him. you turned around as calmly and normally as you possibly could but really, deep down, you were screaming.

although you didn't like most things about gojo, you definitely knew that he was a good looking man in all physical aspects. his body, his hair, his eyes, his eyelashes, his hips, his shoulders, his lips, his hands, his nose, his smile, his teeth, his laugh, his voice, his facial expressions - everything, just everything.

i think i listed way too many things there...

you knew that gojo had dated a lot of people in the past, he was a whore, still might be. but you haven't heard of him on the streets lately - basically assuming that he took a break for a while. he's dated or had a one night stand with at least ten people that you knew. you know this because most of the models in the japanese modeling industry would talk about "the white haired dude who dated their friend/themselves" and how he's really hot but you didn't really care about it. gojo was his own person and if he wanted to go around thinking with his dick - he could do it to anyone else but there was absolutely no way you were going to fall for it. he's dated many men, women, those in between and god have you heard about how he does in bed, and boy is he good.