[ch 8]

♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——

your eyes opened to a bright light being shone right above your body

your eyes opened to a bright light being shone right above your body. you squinted your eyes as they adjusted to the light and you let out a yawn. the light is immediately cut off by what seemed to resemble a head. the long hair of the head dangling above you, tickling your nose. "feeling better, sleeping beauty?" shouko asked as you yawned and stretched your arms out.

you nodded as you sat up and ran your fingers through your hair. you flinched at the sound of the door to shouko's office being opened. gojo's figure appearing out of the hall - he looked at you for a brief moment before walking over to your. he grabbed your chin and started examining your face, moving your chin to get a better look at it. "you're not hurt anywhere, are you?" he asked as he finally pulled himself away from you.

you nodded yet again and yawned again, this time while cracking your neck and getting to your feet. you twisted your shoulders around and hopped a few times. you felt much better. you thanked shouko and gave her a quick hug before you headed out of the office - gojo followed close behind you. he opened the door for you and you saw that it was already dark outside. "i'll drive you home today, you look like you'll fall asleep any second." he laughed, leading you to his car.

"we better not do anything funny because i'll fall asleep midway." gojo looked at you, you just kept looking forward. next thing you know, he's laughing so hard that you can barely hear his laugh. you looked at him confused while he kept laughing. "what's so funny?" you asked while still looking at him with a confused expression. "it's just... the way you said it. and they way you were so serious that you would fall asleep mid session." gojo laughed some more before calming down.

he had his hand on the gear stick. you put your hand over his without thinking too much. his stomach erupted with butterflies as he tried to focus on the street more than your touch. and somehow by god's grace, he drove you home without going insane. you got out of the car without saying anything and began to walk over to the door. while you were digging your pockets for your keys, gojo honked his car. you looked over and saw him spinning your keys on the tip of his finger with a shit-eating grin on his face. you stomped over to the car and tried grabbing them from him but he pulled his arm back. you went further into the car to reach the keys. suddenly, he grabbed your face and pecked your forehead. all the frustration in your body just fizzled out with the simple act.

"that's what you get for not giving me a proper goodbye." you scoffed, "is that what all of this was about?" you asked, he just grinned even more and made himself comfortable in his seat once again. you got out of the car and waved him goodbye. he sadly waved back as he began to pull out of the driveway.

you got into the house and snuggled with nyx on the floor before feeling your phone vibrate in your pocket.

—————————————
𝗚𝗼𝗷𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘂:
- 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐
—————————————

you pressed the call button and put the phone on speaker. "yeah?" you asked while playing with nyx's ear. "i miss you." gojo said with a serious tone. your face dropped at his stupidity. you hung up the call and got up to take a shower.

you hadn't realized that gojo continued calling you. but when you didn't answer, he got so worried to the point he turned back and started speeding to your house again. you were in the shower when you heard a loud knock coming from downstairs and then the doorbell being rung. you got really confused and wrapped a towel around your body before rushing down. on your way down, you slipped and landed straight on your face. your nose was definitely bleeding.

"Y/N ARE YOU OK?" gojo screamed from the door. "yes... i'm ok." you got up and started walking to the door, one hand on the towel and one now on your face. you quickly turned the handle of the door while unlocking it and gojo rushed in. "you weren't answering my calls after you abruptly hung up, i got so worried." gojo led you to the kitchen to rinse your nose. "i was having a fucking shower-" you were mad. "you could have at least mentioned that to me before hanging up?!" gojo yelled at you with a growl you never knew could come out of him. your mouth shuts in a quick motion as you stared at him with cold eyes. his expression softened as he wiped your blood off of your face. "i'm so-" you cut him off before he could continue. "no, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have hung up like that and worry you. it's ok for you to be mad."

gojo caressed your face with his finger and pecked your lips softly, pulling away ever so slightly. "you know, you could apologize to me by just..." his finger trailed to the towel wrapped around your body and he ran his finger across the edge of the towel which was on your chest, "dropping the towel." you pushed gojo away with a soft laugh, "no way, no, gojo." you pushed past him to go to your room upstairs. he followed you inside your room and you changed in the bathroom as he waited outside.

when you got out, he was sitting on the edge of your bed while looking at the picture frame on your bedside table. it was a picture of you, gojo, getou and shouko that was taken when you were first years. he put it down and got up as you walked towards him. "how's the nose, love?" your heart squeezed as you processed the words, "i'm 'love' now?" gojo laughed at the question of a response. he gently grabbed your waist and pulled you towards himself. "you don't know, for how long i've wanted you, how long i've wanted you to be mine." you were taken back by his claim but you didn't show it. you just stared at him before forming a sentence, "what about all those other... people?" gojo tucked a few strands of hair behind your ear and brought your head to his chest, placing his cheeks on your soft hair.

"your face was always plastered on theirs. i could never stop thinking about you, your rare but beautiful smiles, your lips, your voice, your eyes, our normal conversations together... i won't be able to stop myself if i go on. y/n, i have been crazy about you since we were fifteen and in the jujutsu community. your strength was just another thing to add to my list of things i love about you." you were frozen on the spot, your eyes widened as your heartbeat quickened with every passing second. you just hugged gojo as you tackled him to your bed and crashed your lips against his. his hands traveled to your hair and tangled with the short strands. he kissed you back twice as hard. you had no way of expressing your feelings in words, so you just described it with actions.

before anything could advance, you pulled your lips away from his. he tried to pull you back but you held your head firm. "gojo, go home." he just stared at you, no reaction. "i don't want to make any bad decisions tonight, satoru." gojo gasped, sitting up. "you called me by my name." he said with an excited tone. you just shrugged it off, "i thought it would be ok, considering our relationship..." you scratched your neck as you questioned what exactly you two were.

"gojo, this may be a stupid question but... what are we?" his head shot up, it was like he was thinking about the same thing. "what do want us to be, y/n?" you sighed as you laid on your back, gojo was still sitting in front of you. "i... gojo- i have no clue. i like you but i still have this inextinguible anger that burns whenever i see you." gojo's expression began to grow more sad as the words hit him harder than the last. "but, the more we interact, the more that anger begins to disappear. i'm beginning to understand that tingle i would get whenever i had seen you. i liked you too, gojo. i just... didn't know." you raised your head to see why gojo was so quite. he was looking at you with a shocked expression but it had a tinge of sadness. you got up and pulled him into a hug. it felt like an eternity before he hugged you back but when he did, you felt the last spark of anger in your consciousness just disappear. it was more just you beginning to fall asleep but you couldn't stop asking yourself the same thing over and over again.

why do i love this idiot so much?

♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——