Chapter 18: Catching Feelings

A/N: HERE'S CHAPTER EIGHTEEN! I hope you enjoy! Remember to comment, vote, and fan! Oh, and the picture on the side is what Emma's outfit is supposed to look like! Anyways, THANKS FOR BEING AWESOMEFUL!

-Reese Stylinson xxxx

_____________________________

Harry

                  I got a call from Louis in the middle the night, and I had rushed right over to his house. I knocked on his front door, and he came rushing down the steps to open the door for me.

                 “Louis? What's wrong?” He stared blankly at me, hurt showing in his face.

                  Tears had stained his cheeks, and his eyes were all red and squinty from crying. He threw himself towards me, wrapping his arms around my torso and sobbing violently into my chest. I rubbed circles into his back, combing my fingers through his caramel hair. Right now I didn't care that his tears were staining my shirt. All I cared about was that he would be happy again. 

                 He finally pulled away, and just looking at how depressed and hurt he was pained my heart. I grabbed hold of his wrist and pulled him upstairs to he bedroom.

                “Lou, it's okay. Just tell me what happened.” He sighed, chills all over his body. I reached out to wrap and arm around his shoulders, and he took a deep breath before continuing.

                “I had a terrible nightmare,” he started, stumbling over his words. “It was that Emma and Drake were getting married, and then Emma said that she didn't need me anymore.”

               “Lou, you know that will never happen. Emma loves you even if she doesn't realize it.” I assured him, but he just looked sad as ever.

               “I don't think so, Harry.” I sighed.

              “Do you want me to spend the night with you?” Louis nodded, and with that, I crawled in his bed right beside him.

*

Emma

              “Emma, it's time to get up for school. You better be awake by now.” Mom hollered from downstairs, and I sighed while kicking the blankets off of my feet. I stepped out of bed, walking over towards my closet in search for something nice to wear.

                I decided on a yellow tank with a black kami underneath for today. I changed into it real quick and then stepped into a pair of tan shorts that would match. I glanced at myself in the mirror, and I thought I actually looked pretty good.

                With that, I headed downstairs to go and eat some breakfast to calm my stomach a little more. I sat down in front of a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. I raised the glass to my lips, sipping slowly. Mom sat down at the table across from me, a smile plastered visibly on her face. I smiled back at her.

                  "Something tells me you aren't anxious to go to school today." Mom joked, and I rolled my eyes.

                  "I'm never anxious to go to school, Mom."

                  "I know, honey. Now hurry up and eat. The bus will be here in no longer than ten minutes." She warned me, and I finished eating my cereal afterwards.

*

Louis

                   When I got to school today, the first thing I did was head over to my locker to get my books. Luckily, it opened for me today, so it wasn't such a hassle. I closed my locker after I had all my stuff gathered in my arms. I took a deep breath before approaching Emma at her locker. Drake wasn't there, at least not yet, so this was my chance.