Chapter 4: New Friends

A/N: CHAPTER FOURRRRRRRRRR! SORRY I'M HYPER FOR NO APPARENT REASON HAHAHAHAHA SDJFHSJDFHSDLJFHSDJFHSDJAFHSJDFHSDJAKFA. Anyways, remember to comment, vote, and fan me! I'd really appreciate it! Also, if you have a twitter, tweet me and follow me! I'm @ReeseLovesHarry on there, so, yeah. Well, it was nice talking to you lovely people in the supposed-to-be brief author's note, but whatever. YOLO. LWWY. PEACE. I LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH. <3.

- Reese Stylinson xxxx

_________________________________

Louis

                     I hope Emma wouldn't mind that I was going to be absent from school today, and the reason is that I have to go to therapy today. I know it is only a few hours, but Mum doesn't want me to be pressured with anything. Tomorrow when I go back to school I'm just going to have to lie and tell Emma that I wasn't feeling well.

                  "Louis, get in the car, honey," I heard Mum shout from outside, and I combed my fingers through my hair. "It's time for therapy."

                "I'm coming," I called back, ripping the door open and following closely behind Mum. I closed the car door behind me, taking a deep breath as I strapped myself in the car.

              "Don't be nervous, okay?" Mum mumbled to me from where she was sitting in the car. "I know it's your first time coming to therapy since the move, but I want to make sure you're okay. Just relax, and tell the therapist whatever you need to say."

            "I know," I sighed, biting down on my lip. I felt tears stinging my eyes once again, and Mum must've noticed. She looked back at me.

          "You'll be fine."

 ______________________

 Emma

                 I haven't seen Louis at all this morning, and it's starting to worry me. I mean, I know people are absent from school every once in a while, but with how awkward he'd been acting before, I don't know what to believe.

               I tugged on a strand of my hair, looking down at the floor. I approached my locker, twisting the knob and entering my combination. I sighed, realizing that Louis wouldn't be running towards me like he usually would. Seeing his navy blue eyes and his warm smile just made my heart skip a beat, and it always brought a smile to my face.

              But, I knew I wouldn't see that today.

             I bowed my head, walking down the hallway with my bag swung over my shoulder. I bit my lip, not bothering to look up at my classmates and their voices. My head shot up when I heard someone laugh, and I noticed it was a blonde boy with blue eyes. He was holding hands with this girl I've never seen before, and she was smiling widely at him.

          Without thinking, I walked up to them welcomingly. I was a bit nervous, but I finally managed to get some words out.

           "Excuse me, guys. I'm Emma," I began, and they stopped walking to hear what I had to say. "My best friend isn't here today, and I'm a little lonely. Do you mind if I hang out with you today?"

          "Sure, we wouldn't mind," the girl flashed a smile at me, looking dreamily at her boyfriend. He waved to me, too, a small smile curving onto his lips.

         "I'm Niall, and this is my girlfriend, Nina," Niall explained, and I nodded. "We've been dating for a year now."

       "That's wonderful," I congratulated them, and I saw a faint blush appear on Nina's cheeks. She nestled her head into Niall's neck out of embarrassment, and I only chuckled at the sight.