The Slavery of Heroes While Chaos Brews

Ladies and Gentlemen this is carpboy009!

So I've made a couple controversial choices with this story I've written over the course of years at this point. From Johnson talking Grievous away from a fight by sharing history, to UNSC gear and characters just up and appearing in the middle of a jungle planets or junk planets.

Even the addition of 343 guilty spark himself was a surprise and as of yet, haven't served a purpose yet. He will btw just not until specific events come together.

The way I write is in the moment. I find an idea that I want my characters to either try or do and I find the best way to write them doing it within the rule sets of the story. Basic writing 101 but I have a severe lack of planning.

On top of that I want to follow the way the OG clone wars show's episodes flow without changing too many things for the overall long run... even though I kind of already did that many times.

That being said I have thought about this chapter for over a year because, this may be the most controversial chapter in this book. However I know the context behind the story behind this chapter and, as we all know, Johnson's character wouldn't allow something like this to happen to himself let alone anyone else.

That being said this is more of a chance for other characters to step into the limelight for future chapters I have planned after an arc or two, on top of characters chasing dreams and desires they couldn't outside the position they are in now.

Some of you readers asked what a sneak peak into future chapters may hold for Johnson. I'll only state a few words that may explain the general idea behind what my plans are for continuing.

You only get three.
Onderon.
ODST/Commando mission.
"Legends" content brought to the forefront.

Not in order of course. And a single word at the end of this chapter to signify what the next chapter will be about.

Yall think this story is close to being done? Hell no! I've still got probably 10 chapters I wanna write and I know exactly where it's going to all end.

More things may be brought in from halo however not a lot, and an explanation will be made as to HOW they are coming here, just not any time soon.

Characters will meet. Tensions will rise, drama between husband and wife! Betrayals of friends! True Crime Murder mystery!... probably...

Cooking channels, makeup tutorials, Twilek dancing, the mix! Am I making this up and none of that is going in? Probably. But you don't know that! Except you do, because I'm not putting any of that in my story and I'm stalling for time.

So enough of my bullshit, I'll let you all read on. Let me know what you think and leave a comment, I try to read every one I see and it helps motivate me to keep going.

Here is the next chapter and I hope to see you all later/

-0-0-9-9-0-9-9-90–9-90-9-0–0-0-0-0-9-9-99-9099

Slavery was never considered an outright issue in the galaxy at large.

Perhaps that was the first problem to be solved. Out of the ever growing list of problems that constantly plagued the stars.

Anakin Skywalker. The prodigal chosen one in the Jedi faith. What many consider to be the galaxy's best pilot and great engineer in his own right, Jedi abilities aside. He was noble to the core and carried with him a sense that if any living being can be saved they must. For it is his duty as a Jedi to do what he can.