Defending Kamino with a Rushed Sense of Purpose

Hey everybody, Carpboy009 here!

So heads up, this story might not be published for a while after this, getting a new job soon... hopefully. however, there will be more Metal Gear/RWBY crossover chapters coming out soon. mainly because i'm still editing them to make sure they look smooth. 

I've been getting a lot of comments. on most of my stories and I gotta say... you guys... you guys are the reason I keep writing. when I see things like 'Master piece' and people praising me for making them love a story... it makes me want to keep writing. Maybe give being a legitimate Author a try here soon. 

Either way i'm still working out the kinks of this whole 'Growing up' thing. seriously it's kicking my ass right now, but if i'm able to give someone a chance for a good story, then by god i'm gonna do it. Until next chapter, Later/

This is a Fanfiction- WATCH THE DAMN SHOW ALREADY... IT"S GOOD!

Sargent Johnson found himself in the War room of another republic cruiser. For some reason he still finds himself here after the end of one of his missions and he was either thinking it was out of habit from his UNSC training, or if he was double checking the ships systems to make sure the damn thing wouldn't fall from the sky again.

He'd only done that three times today so he figured it was the prior reason.

He walked up to the war table where a Clone officer was talking to the two Jedi Generals Obi-wan and Skywalker. As well as Captain Rex and Commander Cody. After what happened with Him and Mace, Skywalker offered Johnson to recover from his injuries in his own cruiser as well as himself. Thanks to the miracle that was this Bacta stuff, Johnson woke up to not only be completely submerged in the stuff, but to also come to find out that he was only in there for a total of two days and all his injuries were completely healed. Not only that but his armor was still wearable albeit with a few new scars from the crashing. Scars still visible for everyone to see.

Of course Rex and Cody, as well as the Jedi offered to replace his armor with a set of Clone Commando gear, which acording to Rex was some of the most advanced and protective gear the Republic had to offer. To their surprise, Johnson just chuckled to himself and declined. Saying that his armor was some of the only gear left to remind him of his home, and the only symbol that the Seperatists had to let them know, they shouldn't mess with the Marines. Something that the clones and Jedi knew from experience working with the man.

As he approached, he now heard them speak. "We are decrypting the audio sir." The officer announced. Johnson stood next to Cody as the glitched holograms began to play their sound.

The first was obviously a woman from her voice, however her face was hidden, being faced the oposite way of him. She also wore a robe that completely covered her from head to toe. "The Clone planet of Kamino will be a dangerous target." Her voice sounded like it was about as cold as Johnson thought she looked.

The next turned into something that looked like a merging of an alien with a robot. Little to Johnson's knowledge, that was the case. His body wearing a cape that hid his back however, robotic limbs and a metal facemask with only two slit reptilian eyes were the only organic matter seen on the creature. "Just Make sure you hold up YOUR half of the mission." It's voice sounded like it was a terrible chain smoker. "We must stop the production of new clones if we are to win this war."

The transmission stopped as Skywalker looked towards his master. "Kamino." he said, knowing the implications behind it.

"They're going to attack our home planet." Rex said looking towards the Jedi. Johnson looked back at the Captain, shocked at the revelation. He looked back down at the table as he thought back on his past.