Hunting the Hunters in a Planet of Death

Months had passed since the attack on Kamino from the Separatists.

The Republic War had been going on in full throtle and there was no end in sight for either side in this stalemate. The Jedi Generals had recieved word from their scouts out in the Outer Rim of the Galaxy that General Grievous had been sending more and more troops to the planet of Falucia. Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Plo Koon and Sargent Johnson all had been tasked with liberating the planet of Separatist occupation. Johnson had already been in a few skirmishes since then but this was going to be his first liberation campaign since Geonosis.

Before he had even been sent along with Anakin or Ahsoka, they pulled him aside along with Rex. Rex had asked the Sargent if he was willing to lead his own unit of troopers into battle like a true General. At first he was agasint the idea but he turned to see a group of Clone troopers that he figured he hadn't seen since Geonosis. Bug-Trap, Potshot, Click and the remainder of the clones who had all crashed with him were present, their armor fully repaired but some pieces still had the dark green stains of the Geonosians still visible. The marks of war. All soldiers carried those with pride.

Johnson looked at the men who had all saluted. He gave in to their wishes and saluted back, officially taking command of the troops. If he were being honest with himself... He was alright with this. Being in charge of his own men for a change. Afterwards he dismissed his new unit to the barracks. They were to be rested and ready for deployment as soon as they landed.

When they reached the planet, the battles were getting increasingly difficult until they were finally able to make some leeway with an outpost expected to to gain the separatist reinforcements. That was where we find our heroes today. Overlooking a cliff inspecting the outpost with several squads of troopers ready for attack.

Plo koon had the small pair of binoculars that just looked like a small square with no way to see through it. Though he knew better from using one himself. "Droid reinforcements have arrived. We shall break into three groups to divide their defenses". Plo looked up to his peers. Anakin on his left and Ahsoka with Johnson by her side. All of them ready for the plan. "I'll take the left flank. Skywalker will take the front gate. Ahsoka. You and Johnson will scale the back wall. We'll meet in the middle." they all nodded.

Plo had taken his commander and his unit to make their way to their destination. Skywalker had stood and started talking to the alien next to them. One of the aliens that he had trained when they were in this system before. (Again, one of the chapters i made a while ago lost to computer data being lost... Shame. A damn shame) "Alright scouts. Find me a way to their front gate. Quiet like." the scout nodded and made his way towards their troops.

Johnson was still standing, nodding towards his squad when Ahsoka started to talk. "Going up that front gate won't be easy."

"Ah, you and Johnson will have a harder time going up that wall." Anakin retorted.

"You taught me well. I can handle anything." She had the biggest smirk on her face as she walked away.

Anakin looked to Johnson who shook his head. "Kids will be kids."

"I heard that!" she said loud while still walking.

"Don't worry skywalker. I'll look after her. She saved my life. Least i can do for her." He said as he too started to walk after her.

"I saved your life too. Don't i get a promise of safety?" Anakin asked while giving a fake hurt voice.

"Quit your bitchin and get a move on." He said with a wave before continuing on his way.

"Don't get cocky old man." Anakin mumbled to himself with Rex behind him.

"I heard that!" Johnson called out.